You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
1st 2018 speed WW game
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I don’t even know what the tally is.
.......now I don't even get bolds....Unlynch raf
Lynch jill
Self prez
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unlynch Jil
Lynch 3m
ETA: I don't like the showing up to self preserve vote. and willing to give Jil a pass while I puzzle out what she's talking about.
Lynch 3m
ETA: I don't like the showing up to self preserve vote. and willing to give Jil a pass while I puzzle out what she's talking about.
Damn it.
I’m not a wolf
I’m not a wolf
.......now I don't even get bolds....
Sorry...
Neither am I.Damn it.
I’m not a wolf
I forgive you. Especially with this.....Sorry...
FINAL Day 2: Special of the Day is Lynch tally
Mel ()
vmh (1) - Sporty
Jil (1) - 3m
finn (1) - Pippy, raf
raf ()
AM (1) - genny
3m (5) - AM, finn, vmh, Jil, Mel
Sporty ()
Waffles: 15?
10/11
Lynch deadline NOW (I SENSE A RAGE QUIT!!
Roll call: @SnowshoeDog143
But I know I’m not and I’m not certain about you.Neither am I.
Unlynch Jil
Lynch 3m
ETA: I don't like the showing up to self preserve vote. and willing to give Jil a pass while I puzzle out what she's talking about.
I’m at Olive Garden lol
Seriously guys...someone tried to eat me last night...
Lynch closed, write up cooking.
Wait did people just remake a 3 way tie?
I'm a little confused by the tallies but it appears I may have done that? Wasn't intentional. I thought the leading person had 3 votes.
******Seriously guys...someone tried to eat me last night...

******
Uhh I am not sure I like this for reasons, but may be getting myself a bit confused hereSeriously guys...someone tried to eat me last night...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I also sort of don't like this for reasons but I'm curious what the write up will tell usUhh I am not sure I like this for reasons, but may be getting myself a bit confused here
lol okay that makes sense, I'd have unvoted if I had seen this. I was looking back through to figure out what Jil is trying to get at.I’m at Olive Garden lol
(High five for having better grammar than me lol)I also sort of don't like this for reasons but I'm curious what the write up will tell us
If I could mosey over there and tell you myself, I would.lol okay that makes sense, I'd have unvoted if I had seen this. I was looking back through to figure out what Jil is trying to get at.
Mel trying to figure jil outlol okay that makes sense, I'd have unvoted if I had seen this. I was looking back through to figure out what Jil is trying to get at.
I also sort of don't like this for reasons but I'm curious what the write up will tell us
Alas, it’s about to tell you I’m village
After taking several deep breaths, the mod headed back to the kitchen. She would not hit anyone on the head with a plateshewouldnothitanyoneontheheaddddd
In typical **** show fashion, you've lynched @mmmdreamerz - chocolate milk (one of kayd's favorite beverages!), a villager capable of surviving one wolf kill.
Iwillnothitanyonewithaplate....PM NOW. Night 2 closes at ~6:20pm...
Table of Contents:
Opening Post
Day 1: Coopah Eaten
Night 1: The Way the Crust Crumbles - Cray eaten
D2: 3m is spilled
10 menu items.
Coopah - ice cream sundae
Cray - perfectly toasted toast
3m - Chocolate milk (DELICIOUS & NUTRITIOUS)
In typical **** show fashion, you've lynched @mmmdreamerz - chocolate milk (one of kayd's favorite beverages!), a villager capable of surviving one wolf kill.
Iwillnothitanyonewithaplate....PM NOW. Night 2 closes at ~6:20pm...
Table of Contents:
Opening Post
Day 1: Coopah Eaten
Night 1: The Way the Crust Crumbles - Cray eaten
D2: 3m is spilled
10 menu items.
- @Animal Midwife
- @genny
- @vetmedhead
- @PippyPony
- @raf2769
- @Melchizedek
- @finnickthedog
- @SnowshoeDog143
- @Jilary
- @SportPonies
Coopah - ice cream sundae
Cray - perfectly toasted toast
3m - Chocolate milk (DELICIOUS & NUTRITIOUS)
Pretty much.Mel trying to figure jil out![]()

Sheeping is officially banned.
Oook, I am officially still a little confused but at least we know there were 2 attacks last night
I'm still not sure what raf meant by saying I was "sheeping" SP, and I don't think she ever responded to that either.Sheeping is officially banned.
wasn't me..I'm still not sure what raf meant by saying I was "sheeping" SP, and I don't think she ever responded to that either.
Lynch pippy
Feels, and not a fan of this post:
Feels, and not a fan of this post:
Oook, I am officially still a little confused but at least we know there were 2 attacks last night
Pretty much sums up my hangover brain trying to function in general.Mel trying to figure jil out
![]()
Not raf that was me. I was pointing out that D1 SP voted me for shiggles and then later you also lynched me. D2 both of you were on the same wagon again.I'm still not sure what raf meant by saying I was "sheeping" SP, and I don't think she ever responded to that either.
YEAH YEAH I KNOW WOLVES POSSIBLY WOULDN'T BE VOTING TOGETHER SO THEY CAN HIDE but to that I say WIFOM.
Uh....not yet.Lynch pippy
Feels, and not a fan of this post:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why are you not a fan of that?Lynch pippy
Feels, and not a fan of this post:
whoops forgot and went on a walk. Am going to read through and catch up right now
Night closed, sults pending
this is why I don't play speed games hahaUh....not yet.
Idk, I don't think VMH is a wolf. Depending on Jil's flip I'd look at SP differently given Jil sheeping SP two cycles in a row.
Whoops, you are right, it was mel. I was reading on my phone and I thought it was you (raf) that made that post. Sorry.wasn't me..
I voted for you D1 before I even read the thread! And if you think I would ever just blindly follow someone else's votes, well then you don't know me very well.Pretty much sums up my hangover brain trying to function in general.
Not raf that was me. I was pointing out that D1 SP voted me for shiggles and then later you also lynched me. D2 both of you were on the same wagon again.
YEAH YEAH I KNOW WOLVES POSSIBLY WOULDN'T BE VOTING TOGETHER SO THEY CAN HIDE but to that I say WIFOM.
Following a 10 minute break, the menu items have returned to see who was or wasn't eaten last night.
Not to disappoint: vmh was missing from the table. Where was she? @vetmedhead - MapleSyrup (village PROTECTOR) was found empty in the garbage. Someone poured syrup all over the tables with a message - "Eat that, village."
WHO'S GOING TO CLEAN UP THIS MESS CAUSE I AIN'T!!!??....Lynch NOW. Day 3 closes at ~7pm...
Table of Contents:
Opening Post
Day 1: Coopah Eaten
Night 1: The Way the Crust Crumbles - Cray eaten
D2: 3m is spilled
N2: vmh/bacon flavored maplesyrup is spilt
9 menu items.
Coopah - ice cream sundae
Cray - perfectly toasted toast
3m - Chocolate milk (DELICIOUS & NUTRITIOUS)
vmh - bacon flavored MapleSyrup
Not to disappoint: vmh was missing from the table. Where was she? @vetmedhead - MapleSyrup (village PROTECTOR) was found empty in the garbage. Someone poured syrup all over the tables with a message - "Eat that, village."
WHO'S GOING TO CLEAN UP THIS MESS CAUSE I AIN'T!!!??....Lynch NOW. Day 3 closes at ~7pm...
Table of Contents:
Opening Post
Day 1: Coopah Eaten
Night 1: The Way the Crust Crumbles - Cray eaten
D2: 3m is spilled
N2: vmh/bacon flavored maplesyrup is spilt
9 menu items.
- @Animal Midwife
- @genny
- @PippyPony
- @raf2769
- @Melchizedek
- @finnickthedog
- @SnowshoeDog143
- @Jilary
- @SportPonies
Coopah - ice cream sundae
Cray - perfectly toasted toast
3m - Chocolate milk (DELICIOUS & NUTRITIOUS)
vmh - bacon flavored MapleSyrup
Now you can vote...this is why I don't play speed games haha
Mmk yeah I think I would to
Lynch Mel
Lynch Mel
***********
Now what will you all put on your waffles? 😢
***********
Now what will you all put on your waffles? 😢
***********
Lynch Pippy
more waffles?***********
Now what will you all put on your waffles? 😢
***********
*************more waffles?
No, now you must soak your waffles in blood
*************
Day 3: A Day Without Syrup (but waffles a'plenty!!) Lynch Tally
Mel (1) - Pippy
Pippy (1) - pengen
2/9
Lynch deadline in 31 minutes
@SportPonies - repost your lynch vote now 😉
Mel (1) - Pippy
Pippy (1) - pengen
2/9
Lynch deadline in 31 minutes
@SportPonies - repost your lynch vote now 😉
Ew......pass. where's the syrup?*************
No, now you must soak your waffles in blood
*************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch Pipperoni
Day 1 Lynch Tally
Mel (4) - Sporty, finn, vmh, Jilary
finn ()
Sporty (4) - genny, AM, Mel, Coopah
Pippy (1) - raf
vmh () -
Snowy (1) - 3m
raf (1) - Snowy
Cray (1) - Pip
12/13
Missing: Cray
Day 2 Lynch tally
Mel ()
vmh (1) - Sporty
Jil (1) - 3m
finn (2) - Pippy, raf
raf () -
AM (1) - genny
3m (5) - AM, finn, vmh, Jil, Mel
Sporty ()
10/11
Missing: Snowy
Mel (4) - Sporty, finn, vmh, Jilary
finn ()
Sporty (4) - genny, AM, Mel, Coopah
Pippy (1) - raf
vmh () -
Snowy (1) - 3m
raf (1) - Snowy
Cray (1) - Pip
12/13
Missing: Cray
Day 2 Lynch tally
Mel ()
vmh (1) - Sporty
Jil (1) - 3m
finn (2) - Pippy, raf
raf () -
AM (1) - genny
3m (5) - AM, finn, vmh, Jil, Mel
Sporty ()
10/11
Missing: Snowy
Last edited:
Lynch Pipperoni
Reason?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K