1st 2018 speed WW game

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I think my wagon on D1 DOES have a wolf on it, I don't think it was sporty or finn for prev reasons. Wolf VMH would have gotten weird once she has votes on her and I didn't get that reaction when coop and I were on her lynch so that leaves Jil.
But... but how do you tell when vmh gets weird?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm sticking with thinking that someone on the mel lynch is likely wolf. I can understand Finn being absent during the first cycle, so didn't know to unlynch mel. I picked between you and vmh. then you had this post

Mel didn't claim an ability, but there's also no pming in this game. if he gives you a yes answer, he's basically outing that he has an ability that lets him think vmh is a bad lynch. The post just seems like fishing too much for my liking
I never said mel had an ability. Maybe there is something on thread that makes mel think VMH is village.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Look at her pre and post conversion in the Michigan game. Her tone shifts (sort of a gut read I know, but I trust it enough to test a Jil lynch first)

But how many tests can we afford? And it doesn't bother you at all the vmh tried to lynch you based on Coop?
 
I’m not a wolf and you should know this if you were paying attention.
not playing at 100% so yeah I am not paying as much attention as usual, but if you have a specific thing you want me to take into account, by all means tell me what to look at.
 
not playing at 100% so yeah I am not paying as much attention as usual, but if you have a specific thing you want me to take into account, by all means tell me what to look at.
Subtleties dude, subtleties. Look back at the question I asked you and use your noggin. Don’t even answer the question, just think.
 
But how many tests can we afford? And it doesn't bother you at all the vmh tried to lynch you based on Coop?
Idk, I don't think VMH is a wolf. Depending on Jil's flip I'd look at SP differently given Jil sheeping SP two cycles in a row.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad