Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
From what I hear from my interns it has been shrinking consistently over the past 5 years. They did have over a hundred in each class the first few years they were open. I think my P4 student now has about 60 in her class and I heard there were under 40 in the class that just finished their P1 year. Not sure how much longer they can afford to stay afloat with these numbers. Add in the fact that it is a coinflip if you will pass your Naplex after graduation.What is their normal class size? I tried to look on their website and couldn't find anything, but did find where 100% of their class of 2016 was employed within 6 months of graduation (doesn't specific that they were actually employed as pharmacists or in a job requiring a pharmacist degree.) 🤣 😢😢😢 We all know why that stat hasn't been updated since 2016.