Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Really? I've never heard of that...but I don't think they mean SATs, I think they only mean upper level tests like GRE, GMAT, LSAT, etc. I know the Texas app specifically asks for SAT scores though. The few schools that apparently want it obviously ask for it in their secondaries, but I can't imagine it's very common, so I wouldn't put it in AMCAS which goes out to everyone
yeah, they don't want high school tests in the AMCAS. I do remember when I previously applied to Duke, their secondary asked for my SAT score, and my class rank in high school.
because you worked part-time to save for college but always had enough food in the house, and other necessities. There are applicants who were born to teen mothers, whose parents were drug addicts, who have lived in homeless shelters or in the street, who worked with their family members as migrant farm workers, those who worked so that they could buy school clothes for a younger sibling, etc. If you think that you fit in that stack of applications then choose the disadvantaged category.