2009 ADA DAT Practice Test Breakdown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fdat94

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I take my DAT in like less than two weeks, I kind of went ahead of myself and I took the 2009 practice test.
I only did four of the sections however
Bio: 22
GenChem: 21
OrgChem: 22
PAT: 20

I don't know if I'm good condition or not, and heres why..
this is my second time doing this exam, the first time I did it I did terrible, but the second time around after reviewing all sections again, I plugged these scores.

Advice?

I'm just traumatized regarding bio, I feel like as much as I study I get like a 15. I took a kaplan practice bio test today and I got a 17 and lower. It's killing my confidence. I started destroyer bio, I like it, I will continue.
On bootcamp I am doing alright as well, (mainly cause I know some questions cause they are recycled :p)

Does the DAT sciences also get any harder than the 2009 test? I feel like orgo was a joke, and gen chem a bit.

Members don't see this ad.

scores are solid. in the end it all depends on how YOU feel. I was really worried about my bio as well but ended up with a good score. I would suggest to do a thorough Bio review the day before your DAT. How are you doing in BC ? since you have 2 more weeks I would suggest to save some practice tests to simulate the DAT 2-3 days before the actual things.

scores are solid. in the end it all depends on how YOU feel. I was really worried about my bio as well but ended up with a good score. I would suggest to do a thorough Bio review the day before your DAT. How are you doing in BC ? since you have 2 more weeks I would suggest to save some practice tests to simulate the DAT 2-3 days before the actual things.
I'm doing very well on ochem, i went through the gen chem once, i averaged an 17/18. I feel like the gen chem on bootcamp is really hard (which is good I guess).
On the bio i am doing alright, i understand why the answers are correct not because i just remember the correct answer.

Any other advice you can give me? i feel really nervous :( i feel like i will blank during the test and forget everything. also freaked out about math

I'm doing very well on ochem, i went through the gen chem once, i averaged an 17/18. I feel like the gen chem on bootcamp is really hard (which is good I guess).
On the bio i am doing alright, i understand why the answers are correct not because i just remember the correct answer.

Any other advice you can give me? i feel really nervous :( i feel like i will blank during the test and forget everything. also freaked out about math
after retaking the bio exams on bootcamp i am averaging 22-24's

I would focus more on chem and Orgo, those are more predictable in terms of questions. Bio is too unpredictable.