2012-2013 Official Psychology PhD/PsyD Acceptance Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone heard from Arizona State post the interview? I thought they said that they would make offers by the end of last week...
Thanks!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I got an offer from Purdue a few weeks ago, and accepted this morning! Very excited, loved the program.

Congratulations! Would you mind PMing me your POI? If not, that's totally fine too.

Does anyone know if Purdue has extended all of their offers yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone that has been accepted to the PGSP-Stanford PsyD program heard anything about funding/scholarships? Thanks!

Has anyone that has been accepted to the PGSP-Stanford PsyD program heard anything about funding/scholarships? Thanks!

I haven't seen many posts about acceptances yet. Do you know if they have extended all admission offers yet? Haven't heard a thing since interview day.

I received a phone call last week, just 3 days after interview day, offering me a spot at Southern Illinois University! :)

Hi everyone, has anyone heard back from U of Florida's Clinical and Health Psychology program? Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad :)
If I haven't heard from the program for over a week after interviews, should I just accept that I'm not in the first round of offers and/or wait-listed? :confused:

If you haven't seen any acceptance or waitlist posts definitely keep hoping!!! If you have, maybe e-mail the DCT or your POI and ask what your status is...

If you haven't seen any acceptance or waitlist posts definitely keep hoping!!! If you have, maybe e-mail the DCT or your POI and ask what your status is...
Definitely have had programs take weeks...I agree that the only time to worry is once you've seen others with decisions

Has anyone heard from Hartford's clinical Psy.D program? I saw one acceptance on TheGradCafe last week, but I haven't heard anything.

anyone hear back from Rutgers Clinical PsyD program? GradCafe said that people have been accepted and waitlisted..?

It depends on which lab you applied for. Who is your POI?

Hi everyone, has anyone heard back from U of Florida's Clinical and Health Psychology program? Thanks in advance!

It depends on which lab you applied for. Who is your POI? Feel free to PM me.

It was from my POI, really glad they had a quick turn around after attending the open house this weekend

I saw on TGC that someone got accepted to Toledo's program, any info on that if it was it a Mass email or POI specific would be awesome? PM me your POI if you can as well. Thank you

Just saw this on Gradcafe:

"CUNY John Jay Clinical Forensic Psychology, PhD (F13) Accepted via Phone on 4 Mar 2013 A 5 Mar 2013
Got phone call from director of clinical training with offer of acceptance and stipend."

Getting nervous here. They are only taking five or six people each year. Now that one person had been notified, I am wondering if there are any others. It is not over, until it is over... I will try to remain hopeful.

I was just accepted off of the wait-list at Oklahoma state. I will be accepting the offer since it was my first choice program!!:D

I was just accepted off of the wait-list at Sam Houston State University. I'm accepting the offer :D

Has anyone heard back post-interview from University of Arizona's clinical psych phd program?

I noticed someone posted they received an acceptance to VCU on grad cafe!!! Did anyone else??

Has anyone heard anything from Indiana University of Pennsylvania's (IUP) clinical Psy. D program?

Has anyone heard anything from Indiana University of Pennsylvania's (IUP) clinical Psy. D program?

Not yet! I'm really hoping that we do soon. I thought they were making their selections last Wednesday. Have you inquired about it?:luck:

Not yet! I'm really hoping that we do soon. I thought they were making their selections last Wednesday. Have you inquired about it?:luck:
I thought so too! And no I haven't. I'm thinking about emailing the secretary to ask, but I don't want to sound too forward.

Reactions: 1 user
The 22nd. There were about 14 total of both groups that day. Said they invited 70 for interviews. Not sure how many they did.

The 22nd. There were about 14 total of both groups that day. Said they invited 70 for interviews. Not sure how many they did.
There were about 30 the day that I interviewed. They usually accept about 30 to get a cohort of 15, from what I understand. I have a feeling that they may accept more this year in anticipation for their lack of funding.

60k+ gamble... let me know if you write them! I'll post here when I hear anything! Good luck!

I interviewed last Thursday and was told that the committee was meeting today to make decisions. Hopefully that means we'll hear back tomorrow or Friday!

(For Indiana U. of Pennsylvania, that is)

I interviewed at Temple on January 25th... they told us we'd hear back by a month at the latest, and that they'd be very clear about our acceptance, rejection, waitlist, spot on the waitlist, etc. I haven't even heard a peep, after sending two e-mails. I've changed career paths anyway, so this is all find and dandy with me, but I find it a bit rude and I feel bad for the other Temple interviewees who may be in my position- over a month and no word.

I saw one post on TGC from 2/26 about an offer for the Clinical-Community track at GSU. Has anyone been given an offer??

Has anyone heard anything from the C-I Psyc program at JMU?

I interviewed at Temple on January 25th... they told us we'd hear back by a month at the latest, and that they'd be very clear about our acceptance, rejection, waitlist, spot on the waitlist, etc. I haven't even heard a peep, after sending two e-mails. I've changed career paths anyway, so this is all find and dandy with me, but I find it a bit rude and I feel bad for the other Temple interviewees who may be in my position- over a month and no word.

I heard back from temple maybe 2 weeks ago (waitlist). He left a voicemail and then left me his cell number to reach him over the weekend. Is it possible that they have the wrong phone number for you or that emails are getting lost?

Has anyone accepted or denied a position at Louisville? They sent out a general e-mail yesterday.

Has anyone heard back from John Jay Clinical Forensic program?

Many thanks,

Compassionate1