2012-2013 University of Alabama Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this helps, my feedback said improve MCAT to overall score above 30, specifics on the interview, and (if possible) continue volunteering and shadowing. For the interview, it said that I shouldn't be as anxious and my speech pattern should be more regular, not fluctuating between fast and slow. Now the interviews hold a considerable amount of weight in the overall selection process. However, I've heard that the interviews are changing to 7-9 mini-interviews lasting under 10 minutes each. I hope this information benefits everybody applying for UASOM next year.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If this helps, my feedback said improve MCAT to overall score above 30, specifics on the interview, and (if possible) continue volunteering and shadowing. For the interview, it said that I shouldn't be as anxious and my speech pattern should be more regular, not fluctuating between fast and slow. Now the interviews hold a considerable amount of weight in the overall selection process. However, I've heard that the interviews are changing to 7-9 mini-interviews lasting under 10 minutes each. I hope this information benefits everybody applying for UASOM next year.
When did you request and receive your feedback?
 
I originally requested feedback towards the end of May; however, I did not receive it until last week.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.