nutinyoursoup
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Agreed, hopefully they were just mistaken and we all get acceptances this Friday 😂Yeah kinda a confusing email to be honest
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Agreed, hopefully they were just mistaken and we all get acceptances this Friday 😂Yeah kinda a confusing email to be honest
Congrats thats awesome! Was that a straight acceptance or were you on hold before?I got in!!!!
Straight acceptance!Congrats thats awesome! Was that a straight acceptance or were you on hold before?
Congrats doc! Do you mind me asking when you found out?I got in!!!!
I would imagine around noon. Someone reported a “waitlist” - which I am assuming to mean a “hold” on admit around 1PM as well.Congrats doc! Do you mind me asking when you found out?
I was wondering the same thing. Also, any word on post-interview holds? I’m not sure I’ve seen any post-II holds accepted yet.Does anyone have any idea when the next set of interviews are/ when the next board meeting is?
Congrats! Do they send you an email and specify how long you have to decide?Accepted this morning, interviewed 9/24, placed on hold back in November.
Yes, it was an email! It just requested a response within three days and had a link to place the deposit.Congrats! Do they send you an email and specify how long you have to decide?
I’ve been on hold since 1/15. Haven’t heard anything. I’m thinking they won’t start taking people off “hold” until they’re completely finished with interviews, but idk for sureHas anyone gotten a response yet?
Thank you! Do you know if you get other acceptances if you can withdraw or are you committed once you accept?Yes, it was an email! It just requested a response within three days and had a link to place the deposit.
Nothing preventing us from holding multiple acceptances at this time. The deadline for ‘commit to enroll’ on AMCAS is April 30, I think!Thank you! Do you know if you get other acceptances if you can withdraw or are you committed once you accept?
I thought that was the case too, but I was accepted off of a hold on 2/18. Placed on hold 11/25, interviewed 9/24.I’ve been on hold since 1/15. Haven’t heard anything. I’m thinking they won’t start taking people off “hold” until they’re completely finished with interviews, but idk for sure
This helps alot! I know south did not mention anything about using AMCAS plan/commit to enroll, do you know if we should or maybe i missed somethingNothing preventing us from holding multiple acceptances at this time. The deadline for ‘commit to enroll’ on AMCAS is April 30, I think!
Probably narrow it down before then, but definitely have made up your mind and selected your school by that day! This should also give us plenty of time for any schools to send info about financial aid packages that may influence our decisions.
They do use it. They sent me an email notifying me that the tool had opened for us on the 19th, and that they encouraged its use!This helps alot! I know south did not mention anything about using AMCAS plan/commit to enroll, do you know if we should or maybe i missed something
I think you just email them, but I could be wrongDoes anyone know if we decide to withdraw our acceptance, how do we do this?
no 😕Has anyone heard anything about any waitlist movement?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.