You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Alabama
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
sirpaulydy
Full Member
Congrats!!! When did you interview?+1 OOS A via phone call
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hellomango
New Member
9/11!Congrats!!! When did you interview?
creativecat3
Full Member
My secondary was submitted 7/13Has anyone who submitted on 7/12 RD got II yet?
junebug295
New Member
IS II received 10/28
sirpaulydy
Full Member
Reg admission committee meets next thursday right?
nutinyoursoup
Full Member
+1 PCT II IS applicant. Was not expecting that email to come at 7PM on a Saturday!
HMGCOA-159
New Member
Same. What a pleasant surprise😁+1 PCT II IS applicant. Was not expecting that email to come at 7PM on a Saturday!
sirpaulydy
Full Member
Anyone hear anything today?
nutinyoursoup
Full Member
saw an acceptance on admit yesterday dated 11/13Anyone hear anything today?
sirpaulydy
Full Member
+1 OOS A from a 10/15 interview!!
wishingfora
Full Member
Congrats! could I ask what your stats were?+1 OOS A from a 10/15 interview!!
johndoe1717171
Full Member
OOS II (Scheduled for 12/11) - LM 71ish - Complete 7/9
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
normalcitizen
Full Member
IS II (for 12/11, LM 69)
When is your interview date?+1 PCT II IS applicant. Was not expecting that email to come at 7PM on a Saturday!
Congrats! When is your interview?Same. What a pleasant surprise😁
nutinyoursoup
Full Member
It was this morning, we just wrapped up!When is your interview date?
normalcitizen
Full Member
Hey everyone, I had a quick question. What are your thoughts on receiving a December interview invite from UAB? I’m in-state, so I know that can come with certain advantages, but I’m also aware that interviews have been happening for a couple of months now and that many applicants (both IS and OOS) have already been accepted.
I know this is a highly variable situation and everyone’s outcomes are different, but does anyone have insight into what acceptances typically look like for later interviewees at UAB? Is December even considered late? I’ve checked previous threads, but it’s still hard to get a clear picture. If anyone has any wisdom to share, I’d appreciate it!
I know this is a highly variable situation and everyone’s outcomes are different, but does anyone have insight into what acceptances typically look like for later interviewees at UAB? Is December even considered late? I’ve checked previous threads, but it’s still hard to get a clear picture. If anyone has any wisdom to share, I’d appreciate it!
prouddecision
Full Member
Extremely low sample size but according to Admit about 50% of UAB's acceptances were in January or later last yearHey everyone, I had a quick question. What are your thoughts on receiving a December interview invite from UAB? I’m in-state, so I know that can come with certain advantages, but I’m also aware that interviews have been happening for a couple of months now and that many applicants (both IS and OOS) have already been accepted.
I know this is a highly variable situation and everyone’s outcomes are different, but does anyone have insight into what acceptances typically look like for later interviewees at UAB? Is December even considered late? I’ve checked previous threads, but it’s still hard to get a clear picture. If anyone has any wisdom to share, I’d appreciate it!
doesjsbachhavecompetition
New Member
I'm in-state as well but haven't heard back about an interview. I've heard UAB will send out interviews up until the end of February, but I can't say for sure so I'm assuming that acceptances can go somewhat "late".Hey everyone, I had a quick question. What are your thoughts on receiving a December interview invite from UAB? I’m in-state, so I know that can come with certain advantages, but I’m also aware that interviews have been happening for a couple of months now and that many applicants (both IS and OOS) have already been accepted.
I know this is a highly variable situation and everyone’s outcomes are different, but does anyone have insight into what acceptances typically look like for later interviewees at UAB? Is December even considered late? I’ve checked previous threads, but it’s still hard to get a clear picture. If anyone has any wisdom to share, I’d appreciate it!
nutinyoursoup
Full Member
I'm in-state as well but haven't heard back about an interview. I've heard UAB will send out interviews up until the end of February, but I can't say for sure so I'm assuming that acceptances can go somewhat "late".
During my interview with them yesterday, they explicitly said that they limit the amount of acceptances released each decision day so that applicants interviewing later have around the same opportunity at obtaining a seat.Hey everyone, I had a quick question. What are your thoughts on receiving a December interview invite from UAB? I’m in-state, so I know that can come with certain advantages, but I’m also aware that interviews have been happening for a couple of months now and that many applicants (both IS and OOS) have already been accepted.
I know this is a highly variable situation and everyone’s outcomes are different, but does anyone have insight into what acceptances typically look like for later interviewees at UAB? Is December even considered late? I’ve checked previous threads, but it’s still hard to get a clear picture. If anyone has any wisdom to share, I’d appreciate it!
Same, there was not one for PCT until February so now im super nervous about the chancesHey everyone, I had a quick question. What are your thoughts on receiving a December interview invite from UAB? I’m in-state, so I know that can come with certain advantages, but I’m also aware that interviews have been happening for a couple of months now and that many applicants (both IS and OOS) have already been accepted.
I know this is a highly variable situation and everyone’s outcomes are different, but does anyone have insight into what acceptances typically look like for later interviewees at UAB? Is December even considered late? I’ve checked previous threads, but it’s still hard to get a clear picture. If anyone has any wisdom to share, I’d appreciate it!
HighPingFragment
Full Member
During the interview they said they have a quick turnaround specifically for rejections, anyone has an idea how long that is?
nutinyoursoup
Full Member
Oh goodness, why would you even think of such a thing? 🥲During the interview they said they have a quick turnaround specifically for rejections, anyone has an idea how long that is?
HighPingFragment
Full Member
Don’t shoot the messengerOh goodness, why would you even think of such a thing? 🥲
junebug295
New Member
+1 IS A!!
nutinyoursoup
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
nutinyoursoup
Full Member
Did they just call or has it been a while? Trying vehemently to manage my expectations as an 11/20 interviewer 😂😂IS A!! Interviewed 11/13 LM 67
They called me around 4:20pmDid they just call or has it been a while? Trying vehemently to manage my expectations as an 11/20 interviewer 😂😂
nutinyoursoup
Full Member
Awesome! Well, congratulations to you! That is fantastic news!They called me around 4:20pm
doesjsbachhavecompetition
New Member
Anybody heard anything? Over a month since last II's according to cycletrack. Still looking for an interview 😕
nutinyoursoup
Full Member
There was an II reported 12/8 on admit! Hang in there, my friend!Anybody heard anything? Over a month since last II's according to cycletrack. Still looking for an interview 😕
sirpaulydy
Full Member
Has anyone heard what UAB is planning to do given the new loan caps?
nutinyoursoup
Full Member
Are you in-state? I don’t think the loan caps would be all too bad if that’s the case, probably reasonably manageable.Has anyone heard what UAB is planning to do given the new loan caps?
sirpaulydy
Full Member
I'm OOS and this is my only acceptance so far 🙁Are you in-state? I don’t think the loan caps would be all too bad if that’s the case, probably reasonably manageable.
nutinyoursoup
Full Member
Oh, I gotcha. Definitely a valid concern to have, I’m in the same boat. I’m sorry that I don’t really have much information for you in regards to UAB though.I'm OOS and this is my only acceptance so far 🙁
Regardless of their plans, if they plan on doing something differently at all, if it remains your only acceptance - full send it all the way. Do whatever you gotta do lmao because same here unless Heersink or USA accept me.
nutinyoursoup
Full Member
Do we think some calls will be made today? 👀
nutinyoursoup
Full Member
Just called me with the A
HighPingFragment
Full Member
Anyone know if there has been MSTP movement?
doesjsbachhavecompetition
New Member
Congratulations! Hopefully I get that interview invite soon.Just called me with the A
nutinyoursoup
Full Member
I really hope that they do, my friend. Still plenty of time left to get it though! 🫶🏼Congratulations! Hopefully I get that interview invite soon.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wishingfora
Full Member
Do they tend to move slowly with As? I interviewed back in october and still nothing...
hesh29
Full Member
According to the portal, they don’t create waitlist until March so you should still be in a good positionDo they tend to move slowly with As? I interviewed back in october and still nothing...
prouddecision
Full Member
+1 OOS pre II R
normalcitizen
Full Member
Do we think there will be any acceptances today?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K