HighPingFragment
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NoDo we think there will be any acceptances today?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
NoDo we think there will be any acceptances today?
Did they say they wouldn’t this week?
The next committee meeting the 15th. I imagine the next round of admissions will be the 16thDid they say they wouldn’t this week?
Adcoms meet today so most likely this afternoon.Do we think there will be any acceptances today?
I’m sure it varies for everyone, but from what I’ve seen reported, the earliest people hear back is 3-4 weeks from interview. Guess it depends how caught up the are on reviews.So do they evaluate 1/15 interviewees at the 1/15 meeting, or do they wait and evaluate them 2 weeks later?
That’s great, congrats!I got a call late in the afternoon but I missed it. I'll call back tomorrow. I interviewed in November.
Yeah, they made some acceptance calls on the 15th.Did any decisions go out for this last committee meeting?
They didn’t say it’s required in the emailAre all interviewed applicants required to submit campus preferance forms?
Congrats! Were you an MD only applicant or one of the special pathways? just want to manage my hopes and expectations😅IS A!! Wahoooo
received call around 3 p.m.
Interviewed 12/11
Regular MDCongrats! Were you an MD only applicant or one of the special pathways? just want to manage my hopes and expectations😅
CONGRATS!!!!Got the call about 20 minutes ago! +1 IS A LETS GO!!!
IS A!! Wahoooo
received call around 3 p.m.
Interviewed 12/11
Congrats, you guys! Stoked for you both!Got the call about 20 minutes ago! +1 IS A LETS GO!!!
I'm oos (Fl w no ties to the state or school) and got the A before thanksgivingAny OOS applicants got an interview?
Congrats! Yeah, there should have been a link in the acceptance email to join it.MSTP acceptance OOS 2/6! Is there an accepted students groupchat?
When did u interview?MSTP acceptance OOS 2/6! Is there an accepted students groupchat?
1/15-1/15When did u interview?
My PCT interview was 11/20, accepted on 12/18.has anyone heard back for PCT?
Rough, I interviewed on the same day and haven’t received a decision.My PCT interview was 11/20, accepted on 12/18.
Are they supposed to call today? I interviewed last week.Has anyone got any calls yet today?
Yeah, portal says they have a meeting today.Are they supposed to call today? I interviewed last week.
What are the dates?? I don’t see any in my portal.Yeah, portal says they have a meeting today.
It will take a while after your interview to show up on the portal. But they generally meet every 2 weeks.What are the dates?? I don’t see any in my portal.
I’m also wondering this.Another week, another committee meeting.. Do we think there will be any acceptances today?
I don't know a single school that doesn't average MMI scores. The only thing I like about MMIs is that if you bomb a station, but recover, you're fine.Anyone know if UAB drops the lowest-scoring MMI interview? I did pretty terrible on one and fine on the rest.
No clue, but I would assume not many since there are probably people who were admitted and haven't joined the gc yet. Also, how do you know when the committee dates are?Does anyone know how many more students will be accepted? I have heard that there are 180 in the admitted gc, but I'm just a little confused because there are only 2 more committee dates, and the waitlist may be formed after this one.
All students who have been accepted are added to it through uab. That's why I am so confused, because based on past years, there have been 280 offers. The committee dates are listed on their portal under committee updates. The page popped up for me 2 weeks after my interview.No clue, but I would assume not many since there are probably people who were admitted and haven't joined the gc yet. Also, how do you know when the committee dates are?
When is the next committee date? The page isn't on my portal yet. Also, when I was looking at last years thread, someone said they overaccepted people and asked people to defer. I'm not sure if that was true or not, but if it was, they're probably trying to be more conservative this year to make sure they don't make the same mistake again.All students who have been accepted are added to it through uab. That's why I am so confused, because based on past years, there have been 280 offers. The committee dates are listed on their portal under committee updates. The page popped up for me 2 weeks after my interview.
There was one today but I haven’t seen anyone on admit get anythingWhen is the next committee date? The page isn't on my portal yet. Also, when I was looking at last years thread, someone said they overaccepted people and asked people to defer. I'm not sure if that was true or not, but if it was, they're probably trying to be more conservative this year to make sure they don't make the same mistake again.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.