2012-2013 University of Maryland Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone get their financial aid package yet? Also, does anyone know when we get our actual schedule for next year?
 
So no one has gotten a WL phone call???

Nothing here, just the upper half WL letter that I'm pretty sure everyone got. Not to be a fb creep, but the 2017 accepted students page has nearly 280 members for a class size of 150-160, so not sure there's going to be much movement at all.
 
Got the letter saying I was in bottom half of waitlist of 209 or something people and I already have an acceptance I'm more than satisfied with, so logically, I withdrew. Good luck to you waitlisters!!! :luck:
 
Nothing here, just the upper half WL letter that I'm pretty sure everyone got. Not to be a fb creep, but the 2017 accepted students page has nearly 280 members for a class size of 150-160, so not sure there's going to be much movement at all.

It's not quite this bad, but yes, I wouldn't expect too much wait list movement this year.
 
It was a hard decision, but I finally withdrew from UMD yesterday in view of another acceptance. Good luck to you guys on waitlist! Hope my spot goes to one of you! This is a great school 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Status
Not open for further replies.