2012-2013 University of Rochester Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I didn't realize it was possible to get rejected after being waitlisted. Anyone else get that delightful message?

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks, wolf! I loved Rochester and think I'll fit in there really well. I was a Religion major and did a post-bac. Where'd you choose to go?

Wow, so today I got a call from WashU which was the only school that I wanted to go to more than Rochester and I never expected to hear from them. It makes me a little sad because I really did love Rochester too, but here's another open spot for everyone still waiting! Good luck!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got a call from Dr. Hansen yesterday. I interviewed way back in October and was placed on the waitlist. Never got a high priority waitlist email, so I was very surprised to hear that I was accepted yesterday.

So I am deciding between here and University of Miami Miller. Any current students give me the pros/cons of Rochester? Thanks.

I also got an acceptance call last week off the regular waitlist, but turned it down this morning. I hope it goes to one of you still waiting!

Status
Not open for further replies.