2012-2013 University of Rochester Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, wolf! I loved Rochester and think I'll fit in there really well. I was a Religion major and did a post-bac. Where'd you choose to go?

Wow, so today I got a call from WashU which was the only school that I wanted to go to more than Rochester and I never expected to hear from them. It makes me a little sad because I really did love Rochester too, but here's another open spot for everyone still waiting! Good luck!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got a call from Dr. Hansen yesterday. I interviewed way back in October and was placed on the waitlist. Never got a high priority waitlist email, so I was very surprised to hear that I was accepted yesterday.

So I am deciding between here and University of Miami Miller. Any current students give me the pros/cons of Rochester? Thanks.
 
I also got an acceptance call last week off the regular waitlist, but turned it down this morning. I hope it goes to one of you still waiting!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.