2025-2026 Rochester

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
are these pre-II coming in thru email or portal? have they been sending them throughout the last 2 hours or are people just reporting at diff times? so many questions…
 
are these pre-II coming in thru email or portal? have they been sending them throughout the last 2 hours or are people just reporting at diff times? so many questions…
They came by email. I haven't checked the portal and frankly I don't really want to at this point lol... it's in the past now.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Am i tripping or can i not find the essays section. I turned in the activities section but i dodnt see any essays included?
Just to confirm, it says 2 activities and 2 essays, but I can only see the 2 significant activities and gap year on the portal. am I missing anything?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can't tell if they like me or they just haven't gotten to me yet with these Rs.
It seems like they aren't going in order of submission date b.c. I submitted 8/12 and someone else in this thread submitted third week of July and we both got IIs relatively recently, so i guess right now, no news is relatively good news! hang in there!