You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2016-2017 University of Maryland Application Thread
Started by WedgeDawg
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
II this morning!! OOS Lizzie M ~73
Congratz!!! When were you completed?
So I just realized that there was an in states residency form. I completed it today. It says "The completion of your In-State Classification form DOES NOT affect the status of your application." So this won't hurt my application if I turned it in now when I got it completed like in August 2nd right?
7/26!Congratz!!! When were you completed?
Congrats, may you us know about your completion date? Also, IS or OOS?
Sorry I should have known to include that info. OOS. I submitted July 23, not sure when complete. Some time after that.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Congrats on the interview! 🙂II yesterday, in state complete 8/17 🙂
Have you, or anyone else, actually gotten an email or some kind of notification of when your application was complete?
Congrats on the interview! 🙂
Have you, or anyone else, actually gotten an email or some kind of notification of when your application was complete?
I had an e-mail once I completed my secondary and then used the "status" bar to make sure everything was received. No e-mails until the II after that
Really hoping the interview day ends on time, I have to get a flight out of DC at 7pm because of work the next day. Wish there were more flight options to the West coast.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted745514
deleted
Last edited by a moderator:
I got the same status on Aug 1st and havent heard back since :/Got the "we have received your secondary and have begun to process it" e-mail 8/12. Haven't heard from them since...
Probably the most silent admissions committee this cycle
There are people who was complete early July who still hasn't heard back. Adcoms sort applicants in their own priority list and send out interviews according to that. So sit tight!
Congrats to those who were accepted through early decision program. My interview is coming up and I really want to get accepted here.🙁
Congratulations!! Best of luck!!II today! Complete 9/7; OOS, LizzyM 70
+1. Been complete since 7/13, but hey, gotta have faith. 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you think UMD will release admission decision on 10/17? I know they said it usually takes around 4-6 weeks (or earlier).
hoping so... hard to say, thoughDo you think UMD will release admission decision on 10/17? I know they said it usually takes around 4-6 weeks (or earlier).
hoping so... hard to say, though
I hope so too.😳 They only interviewed around ~100 students so far, so I don't think it will take them too long.
Last edited:
I hope so too.😳 They only interviewed around 60 students so far, so I don't think it will take them too long.
Wait only 60? Out of ~550? I guess there is still hope for me even though I feel like I have been passed over since I have been complete since mid July.
Wait only 60? Out of ~550? I guess there is still hope for me even though I feel like I have been passed over since I have been complete since mid July.
Yeah! They interviewed Early Decision applicants in September, and started interviewing regular decision folks in mid september. I was complete late July and received II 2-3 weeks after.
Anyways, I wish you the best of luck!
Last edited:
I hope so too.😳 They only interviewed around 60 students so far, so I don't think it will take them too long.
Do you think we're going to hear back via snail mail or email? I've heard snail mail but I called last week to get my address changed and they said that all correspondence will be sent with email.
Yeah! They interviewed Early Decision applicants in September, and started interviewing regular decision folks first week of October. I was complete late July and received II 2-3 weeks after.
Anyways, I wish you the best of luck!![]()
The regular decision people started interviewing in Sept- I received my II the first week of August and the first dates available to me were in mid September for RD. I interviewed on September 26th. But here's to hoping we'll hear something next week!! Does anyone know if we will get an email in addition to mail? It says they will send an email on their website
Do you think we're going to hear back via snail mail or email? I've heard snail mail but I called last week to get my address changed and they said that all correspondence will be sent with email.
Both email and regular mail through USPS.
.
Last edited:
Accepted today at 12:42 PM!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
just accepted!!!!! interviewed 9/28
.
Last edited:
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
