**2016-2017 URM Medical School Application Thread**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
TUFTS WAS SO LIT OMG

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Geffen scholarship for Drew/UCLA. Commence vomiting, I'm literally shaking at my desk. Lol good thing no one is in the office today!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I just Google what that is and holy holy crap!!!! That's amazing! ! When I grow up I wanna be like you and OTI ha ha ha

Reactions: 2 users
Geffen scholarship for Drew/UCLA. Commence vomiting, I'm literally shaking at my desk. Lol good thing no one is in the office today!

:bow: Congrats!! You've come such a long way in life and this cycle. Even though you didn't do as well as you would have liked on the MCAT I'm glad schools still recognized how awesome you are :)

:bow: Congrats!! You've come such a long way in life and this cycle. Even though you didn't do as well as you would have liked on the MCAT I'm glad schools still recognized how awesome you are :)

Lol thank you. Everytime you write to me you mention the MCAT. Trust me, I'm over the MCAT, no need to soothe me haha. I got a great score, and great results!

Reactions: 3 users
Lol thank you. Everytime you write to me you mention the MCAT. Trust me, I'm over the MCAT, no need to soothe me haha. I got a great score, and great results!
:oops: sorry!! You are right i wont be bringing it up again!! :D So are there any circumstances under which you would not accept the Geffen?

Reactions: 1 user

That is simply amazing, straight killing it, congrats!

:oops: sorry!! You are right i wont be bringing it up again!! :D So are there any circumstances under which you would not accept the Geffen?

Um as of right now, I think I would still choose UCSF or Harvard over this if there were some decent scholarships to bridge the gap some.

My heart is in UCSF, and from what I hear they give the worse aid. But I love them so much.

Members don't see this ad :)
Um as of right now, I think I would still choose UCSF or Harvard over this if there were some decent scholarships to bridge the gap some.

My heart is in UCSF, and from what I hear they give the worse aid. But I love them so much.

Sending you good vibes for more success, though it looks like you have those covered already :)

Knew u would love it!
So are we going or nah?

And congrats Whitty!!!! You're so dope it's ridiculous/I've never been so proud of someone that I've never personally met in my entire life.

Reactions: 1 users
So are we going or nah?

And congrats Whitty!!!! You're so dope it's ridiculous/I've never been so proud of someone that I've never personally met in my entire life.

HA HA very likely ! lets see if they accept me!

soooooo hype right now, I just got into the 4 year MD/MPH program at University of Miami Miller SOM which is one of my top choices and close to my significant other and just so many other good things. Ah!!

Reactions: 16 users
soooooo hype right now, I just got into the 4 year MD/MPH program at University of Miami Miller SOM which is one of my top choices and close to my significant other and just so many other good things. Ah!!
You're a boss!! Congrats :soexcited:

That's amazing!!! Didn't even know they had that! Clutch

Congratulations! This is a great week for us!

Congrats homie!! :)

Thank you all, we takin off this week! If anyone is going to committee this week you got good news comin

Happy for you! ! Being close to the SO is very important

Interviewed at University of Buffalo today and got an acceptance email the same day! Amazing!

Reactions: 16 users
Happy for you! ! Being close to the SO is very important
Yes very much so especially cus she's in medical school too so this is great news for both of us lol

Congratulations!!!!

Congrats due for everyone it looks like!!!

I am going into committee on Monday and its my only possible acceptance currently for this cycle so send prayers, positive energy, vibes, meditation (whatever floats your boat) up for me please.

Reactions: 7 users

I am going into committee on Monday and its my only possible acceptance currently for this cycle so send prayers, positive energy, vibes, meditation (whatever floats your boat) up for me please.

Best of luck!!

Made up my mind to end my cycle. I'm done with interviewing and will just sit back now to figure out where I will end up.. time to aquire some cash and work on my biggest insecurities in the meantime

Reactions: 7 users

#PrayersUp All the best!

Interviewed at University of Buffalo today and got an acceptance email the same day! Amazing!

This is the kind of juice I need in my life lmao this HAS to be a record breaking turn around. I bet when you left your interviewer grabbed your file, stamped Accepted, and handed it to the committee. Crazy

Sending all of the good *~ju ju*~ your way!!!!

Made up my mind to end my cycle. I'm done with interviewing and will just sit back now to figure out where I will end up.. time to aquire some cash and work on my biggest insecurities in the meantime
what are your biggest insecurities? Do you have like a weird toe or something?

what are your biggest insecurities? Do you have like a weird toe or something?
Ha ha nah. I want perfect teeth and mine right now is far from it so maybe I will spend some money to fix that. I also want to lose weight so I can fit into my pre-MCAT clothing. Just the little things I wanna spend time on

Last edited:
All of you are absolutely incredible. It's like I'm in the presence of greatness! Congrats to everyone on the awesome news.

Special S/O goes to neeker. Sending nothing but good vibes.

All of you are absolutely incredible. It's like I'm in the presence of greatness! Congrats to everyone on the awesome news.

Special S/O goes to neeker. Sending nothing but good vibes.

THANK YOU :)

Praying for you!

The highlight of today is that MDApps is finally fixed/accessible to me and I was able to create a profile-- I've been itching to do this for MONTHS. For some reason I couldn't confirm or activate my account for the longest time, but I'm so satisfied now that I've gotten to put everything in list form...hehehe. :ninja: If anyone else was waiting to do this but having the same issue, give it a try now! Happy Friday everyone! :love:

Last edited:
When you apply for the scholarship on a Monday and receive that "Award Notification" email that Friday :clap: We are KILLING it y'all!

Reactions: 6 users
Congratulations! Please transfer some of that scholarship miracle to me!
As brilliantly as this cycle has gone for you, schools need to be pouring scholarship money on you! Sending the free money vibes your way!

Thought I might have to reapply but I received my first II today! Complete in October! I am on Clould 9!

Reactions: 17 users