Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
**2016-2017 URM Medical School Application Thread**
Started by WhittyPsyche
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Knew u would love it!
B r u h wat I tell u
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just Google what that is and holy holy crap!!!! That's amazing! ! When I grow up I wanna be like you and OTI ha ha haGeffen scholarship for Drew/UCLA. Commence vomiting, I'm literally shaking at my desk. Lol good thing no one is in the office today!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Geffen scholarship for Drew/UCLA. Commence vomiting, I'm literally shaking at my desk. Lol good thing no one is in the office today!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Congrats!! You've come such a long way in life and this cycle. Even though you didn't do as well as you would have liked on the MCAT I'm glad schools still recognized how awesome you are 🙂Congrats!! You've come such a long way in life and this cycle. Even though you didn't do as well as you would have liked on the MCAT I'm glad schools still recognized how awesome you are 🙂
Lol thank you. Everytime you write to me you mention the MCAT. Trust me, I'm over the MCAT, no need to soothe me haha. I got a great score, and great results!
I just Google what that is and holy holy crap!!!! That's amazing! ! When I grow up I wanna be like you and OTI ha ha ha
Aww thanks! XOXOXO
Never knew this was a thing...
Epic.
Epic.
😳 sorry!! You are right i wont be bringing it up again!! 😀 So are there any circumstances under which you would not accept the Geffen?Lol thank you. Everytime you write to me you mention the MCAT. Trust me, I'm over the MCAT, no need to soothe me haha. I got a great score, and great results!
😳 sorry!! You are right i wont be bringing it up again!! 😀 So are there any circumstances under which you would not accept the Geffen?
Harvard lol
Geffen scholarship for Drew/UCLA. Commence vomiting, I'm literally shaking at my desk. Lol good thing no one is in the office today!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
That is simply amazing, straight killing it, congrats!
I wouldnt choose Harvard over a full ride including living expenses from UCLAHarvard lol
😳 sorry!! You are right i wont be bringing it up again!! 😀 So are there any circumstances under which you would not accept the Geffen?
Um as of right now, I think I would still choose UCSF or Harvard over this if there were some decent scholarships to bridge the gap some.
My heart is in UCSF, and from what I hear they give the worse aid. But I love them so much.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sending you good vibes for more success, though it looks like you have those covered already 🙂Um as of right now, I think I would still choose UCSF or Harvard over this if there were some decent scholarships to bridge the gap some.
My heart is in UCSF, and from what I hear they give the worse aid. But I love them so much.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
So are we going or nah?Knew u would love it!
And congrats Whitty!!!! You're so dope it's ridiculous/I've never been so proud of someone that I've never personally met in my entire life.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HA HA very likely ! lets see if they accept me!So are we going or nah?
And congrats Whitty!!!! You're so dope it's ridiculous/I've never been so proud of someone that I've never personally met in my entire life.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using SDN mobile
soooooo hype right now, I just got into the 4 year MD/MPH program at University of Miami Miller SOM which is one of my top choices and close to my significant other and just so many other good things. Ah!!
You're a boss!! Congratssoooooo hype right now, I just got into the 4 year MD/MPH program at University of Miami Miller SOM which is one of my top choices and close to my significant other and just so many other good things. Ah!!

You're a boss!! Congrats![]()
Thank you!
soooooo hype right now, I just got into the 4 year MD/MPH program at University of Miami Miller SOM which is one of my top choices and close to my significant other and just so many other good things. Ah!!
That's amazing!!! Didn't even know they had that! Clutch
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
7
720606
Congratulations! This is a great week for us!soooooo hype right now, I just got into the 4 year MD/MPH program at University of Miami Miller SOM which is one of my top choices and close to my significant other and just so many other good things. Ah!!
Congrats homie!! 🙂soooooo hype right now, I just got into the 4 year MD/MPH program at University of Miami Miller SOM which is one of my top choices and close to my significant other and just so many other good things. Ah!!
Thank you all, we takin off this week! If anyone is going to committee this week you got good news comin
Happy for you! ! Being close to the SO is very importantsoooooo hype right now, I just got into the 4 year MD/MPH program at University of Miami Miller SOM which is one of my top choices and close to my significant other and just so many other good things. Ah!!
Yes very much so especially cus she's in medical school too so this is great news for both of us lolHappy for you! ! Being close to the SO is very important
TAKIN OFF! Congratulations!!Interviewed at University of Buffalo today and got an acceptance email the same day! Amazing!
Interviewed at University of Buffalo today and got an acceptance email the same day! Amazing!
What in the actual heck! Lol omg congratulationsssss!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
You are AMAZING. 🙂 😍Interviewed at University of Buffalo today and got an acceptance email the same day! Amazing!
7
720606
Interviewed at University of Buffalo today and got an acceptance email the same day! Amazing!






















You are out of our league.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interviewed at University of Buffalo today and got an acceptance email the same day! Amazing!
I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! You deserve this 😉
That's when you know u rocked that interview!Interviewed at University of Buffalo today and got an acceptance email the same day! Amazing!
soooooo hype right now, I just got into the 4 year MD/MPH program at University of Miami Miller SOM which is one of my top choices and close to my significant other and just so many other good things. Ah!!
Congratulations!!!! [emoji122][emoji119]
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Interviewed at University of Buffalo today and got an acceptance email the same day! Amazing!
Yooo that's crazy! Congratulations [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Congrats due for everyone it looks like!!!
I am going into committee on Monday and its my only possible acceptance currently for this cycle so send prayers, positive energy, vibes, meditation (whatever floats your boat) up for me please.
Best of luck!!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Made up my mind to end my cycle. I'm done with interviewing and will just sit back now to figure out where I will end up.. time to aquire some cash and work on my biggest insecurities in the meantime
Congrats due for everyone it looks like!!!
I am going into committee on Monday and its my only possible acceptance currently for this cycle so send prayers, positive energy, vibes, meditation (whatever floats your boat) up for me please.
#PrayersUp All the best!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Interviewed at University of Buffalo today and got an acceptance email the same day! Amazing!
This is the kind of juice I need in my life lmao this HAS to be a record breaking turn around. I bet when you left your interviewer grabbed your file, stamped Accepted, and handed it to the committee. Crazy
Congrats due for everyone it looks like!!!
I am going into committee on Monday and its my only possible acceptance currently for this cycle so send prayers, positive energy, vibes, meditation (whatever floats your boat) up for me please.
Sending all of the good *~ju ju*~ your way!!!!
what are your biggest insecurities? Do you have like a weird toe or something?Made up my mind to end my cycle. I'm done with interviewing and will just sit back now to figure out where I will end up.. time to aquire some cash and work on my biggest insecurities in the meantime
Ha ha nah. I want perfect teeth and mine right now is far from it so maybe I will spend some money to fix that. I also want to lose weight so I can fit into my pre-MCAT clothing. Just the little things I wanna spend time onwhat are your biggest insecurities? Do you have like a weird toe or something?
Last edited:
All of you are absolutely incredible. It's like I'm in the presence of greatness! Congrats to everyone on the awesome news.
Special S/O goes to neeker. Sending nothing but good vibes.
Special S/O goes to neeker. Sending nothing but good vibes.
All of you are absolutely incredible. It's like I'm in the presence of greatness! Congrats to everyone on the awesome news.
Special S/O goes to neeker. Sending nothing but good vibes.
THANK YOU 🙂
7
720606
Praying for you!Congrats due for everyone it looks like!!!
I am going into committee on Monday and its my only possible acceptance currently for this cycle so send prayers, positive energy, vibes, meditation (whatever floats your boat) up for me please.
The highlight of today is that MDApps is finally fixed/accessible to me and I was able to create a profile-- I've been itching to do this for MONTHS. For some reason I couldn't confirm or activate my account for the longest time, but I'm so satisfied now that I've gotten to put everything in list form...hehehe.
If anyone else was waiting to do this but having the same issue, give it a try now! Happy Friday everyone! 😍
If anyone else was waiting to do this but having the same issue, give it a try now! Happy Friday everyone! 😍
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When you apply for the scholarship on a Monday and receive that "Award Notification" email that Friday
We are KILLING it y'all!
We are KILLING it y'all!
7
720606
Congratulations! Please transfer some of that scholarship miracle to me!When you apply for the scholarship on a Monday and receive that "Award Notification" email that FridayWe are KILLING it y'all!
As brilliantly as this cycle has gone for you, schools need to be pouring scholarship money on you! Sending the free money vibes your way!Congratulations! Please transfer some of that scholarship miracle to me!
Best of luck!! You got this 🙂Thought I might have to reapply but I received my first II today! Complete in October! I am on Clould 9!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 334
- Replies
- 73
- Views
- 22K