2016 medco fdu

Started by drew0010
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulation. I have interview in next week. So ,please let me know about interview question.
 
Congratulation. I have interview in next week. So, please tell me about interview question and sample essay.
 
hey guys! quick ques: how long did it take for you to receive an interview invite after pharmcas offically sent out your application?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey guys! quick ques: how long did it take for you to receive an interview invite after pharmcas offically sent out your application?
I applied through their website and got confirmation email within 2 weeks. I should also tell you that I applied early on in the process somewhere in September. They probably got more applications at the beginning of the year and their responses might be slower.
Good luck!
 
BTW..the $500 deposit is refundable right??
We were told on the day of interview that the deposit is refundable. We were also told that anyone that make the second deposit before May 1st will be able to lock in the tuition for 2 years. Has anyone sent the 2nd deposit already?
 
We were told on the day of interview that the deposit is refundable. We were also told that anyone that make the second deposit before May 1st will be able to lock in the tuition for 2 years. Has anyone sent the 2nd deposit already?

i am about to send in my 1st deposit and i'll probably have to send my 2nd deposite too cause the school i m waiting from to hear abt my admission will start sending out acceptance letter in the beginning of may...
 
Hey everyone,

I just got an email for an interview next week. I was wondering if I could get some feedback from people who have already gone on an interview and/or have been accepted?

Thank you
 
Hey everyone,

I just got an email for an interview next week. I was wondering if I could get some feedback from people who have already gone on an interview and/or have been accepted?

Thank you


did u apply on pharmCAS or using the school's application?
also what are ur stats if u don't mind telling
 
did u apply on pharmCAS or using the school's application?
also what are ur stats if u don't mind telling
No I hate pharmcas lol. I submitted my application using the application on the FDU website before they even joined pharmcas.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i have an interview tomorrow please tell me the questions who already had an interview with fdu thankssssssss😕
 
Hey guys, i emailed Tracy and asked where my application stands, she said it is currently starting to get reviewed. How long did it take you all to get a response as in interview, or rejection, etc. Anyone know my chances? (BS-Chemistry, 1 sem. grad student, 2 years as pharm tech, 10 months pharmaceutical research exp)??

Thanks!

Did you apply through PharmCas or directly to the school? I'm gettin the vibe from this forum that most of the people that have interviewed/gotten in applied directly to the school 😕
 
Did you apply through PharmCas or directly to the school? I'm gettin the vibe from this forum that most of the people that have interviewed/gotten in applied directly to the school 😕
The school joined PharmCas in late Jan. So most people that applied earlier applied directly. It probably doesn't matter how you applied. Good luck on your interview.
 
does everyone here know what medco is?
The school is called Medco school of pharmacy because it received a large donation from Medco. Medco is not running the school, FDU is. Whether you like the company or not, shouldn't affect your opinion of the school. Medco has been giving 10,000 scholarships to pharmacy students for years and whether we approve or not of the company we as pharmacy students should be grateful to them for that.
 
i applied on March 6th, through the school application, not pharmcas. And it's barely under review :/
 
interviewed on Jan 31....via the website....pharmcas is quite slow....is ur applying later then september ....fyi
 
Did any accepted student receive a confirmation after submitting their $500 Acceptance fee??? I sent my deposit via check last week and I am not sure if they received it or not. in the email it said the last day to pay my deposit was March 23rd. I called the admissions office but no one picked up so i left a msg.. I am little bit worried now...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad