2016 medco fdu

Started by drew0010
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yes public speaking of Public Speech class will fulfill that requirement, but make sure with tracy, email her and ask her if FDU will accept the credit for that class.

Does speeching equal to speaking? I know I always speak when I make a speech but I am not always speeching when I speak 😀

Unless schools will graduate pharmacists who will run for president😀
 
hi guys...i just got the e-mail with the invitation for an interview for medco school of pharmacy...can someone please help me with the interview tips who has already been to interview for FDU school of pharmacy.....Thanks in advance
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those of you who have been accepted, besides the max of $20,500 in the stafford loan, what other loans are you taking to pay if you are not rich? lol


im looking into the MedCAP® Alternative Medical School Loan extended by Wells Fargo..
 
Hi Everyone! I have an interview on May 14th...I'm really excited, but also very nervous. Can someone give me any hints on how the interview goes...anything would be helpful🙂
 
Hi guys! i got accepted to pharmacy school here at FDU today!!!
 
Last edited:
Hi guys! i got accepted to pharmacy school here at FDU today!!!

I was wondering if anyone needed housing? I was trying to find
a roommate for pharmacy school that is in pharmacy as well
and has the same schedule. Please let me know if anyone is
interested! I am a guy and am 23 years old! PM !!

CLASS OF 2016 !😀


Congrats!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there anyone out there that is NOT from new jersey, that will be getting an apartment?
 
Last edited:
Hi everyone:

I have an interview for FDU Medco c/o 2016 this upcoming Monday, 5/14. Anyone willing to PM interview questions and overall format of the day? Thanks!
 
And after the interview, you will all have lunch with the Dean and all the committee, and you'll be on your way out. This was for the morning interviewees, not the afternoon one.
 
Hey anyone know how many students accepted? Still i am waiting for interview. I applied in late april( probably i am the last one). They received my GRE on 05/04/2012 so my application was completed in MAY. I have taken 1 semester class for speech which last to JULY 7. Anyone has any idea about my chance
 
Hey guys, do u know when is the expected date I should hear from them about the decision after the interview? thanks.
 
I interviewed on a Wednesday, and received acceptance the following thursday..so about 8 days for me..but they told us in the interview that they try to turn it around in 1-2 weeks.
Good luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks....Congrats !! Does anybody know a website where I can find the price of house per academic year? I hope it is not too high...
 
I received accceptance via email.
I don't think the occupancies apply to us.
Housing is just for undergrads..
 
Last edited:
Congrats!....omg.I did not know that housing was only for undergrads...
Anybody know what is the avg price of an appartment in this area? I'm not from NJ....
 
Last edited:
Anybody know if we can get additional loans to pay for the housing?I'm pooor.......
 
Last edited:
Hey GoBarca, thanks for the information..I'm still a bit confused because I also called the housing dept at FDU and they said housing is not just for undergrads..but I heard it is only for undergrads from other people.....
 
I have an interview on 06/05/2012. i am really nervous can anyone please PM me interview question? My last hope is FDU.
 
people who already got into the program, have you started looking for any grants/ scholarships / or any loans.? can we discuss on this subject?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
people who already got into the program, have you started looking for any grants/ scholarships / or any loans.? can we discuss on this subject?
I just signed and sent my financial aid award today. At the professional school level, the federal assistance is all unsubsidized loans, so I took a very deep breath when I signed the loan agreement with the scary numbers on it. I hope to get part time work nearby to pay down some of the interest as it's accruing.
 
I just signed and sent my financial aid award today. At the professional school level, the federal assistance is all unsubsidized loans, so I took a very deep breath when I signed the loan agreement with the scary numbers on it. I hope to get part time work nearby to pay down some of the interest as it's accruing.
I spent a lot of time looking for scholarships/grants for pharmacy students. The only ones I found, only applied to students that have completed their 1st year of pharmacy school. I will definitively be applying next year. Anyone knows of any grants/scholarships we can apply to now?
I applied for financial aid and the only loan I qualified for was unsubsidized stafford loans. Apparently I can borrow up to $47000 at 6.8% interest rate accruing as soon as you get the money (woohoo!!! I will definitively be indebted for life).
 
was that from fafsa? I haven't heard back anything from them yet. Hopefully I will soon, I wasted so much time as well..but can't find anything. Please inform me too if anyone of you find any scholarships or grants and that has valid deadlines like untill june or july or further. thanks.
 
Hi everyone, for those of you looking for a roomate. I have a suggestion, there is a facebook page for FDU pharmacy school....Just go to facebook.com and then type in FDU Medco School of Pharmacy Inaugural Class of 2016....