Hi all!
I see a lot of inquiries regarding timeline and how FDU contacts you. I'll give you my experience, which could differ from your experience because of the volume of application they may be getting now. Also I applied directly to the school, not PharmCAS.
Jan 15. sent in application.
Jan 16 paid fee
Jan 20- received email that they were missing letters of recommendation
Feb 1- Sent in all my recommendations through the mail
Feb 10- Email invitation for interview.
Mar 14- Attended Interview
Mar 22- Recieved Acceptance Email
😀
What was the interview like?
RELAX! The faculty is soooo friendly!
🙂 There is a sort of info session, walking tour of campus, and then you have two to three interviews with faculty members. Its just a conversation and you may get a situational question. Best advice: KNOW WHY YOU WANT TO ENTER THE PROFESSION! duh!
FDU seems like it has the potential to be a great school but I will be attending another school. I can't gamble with the a school that isn't accredited yet.

But that's good news for whomever is applying because that means there one more spot open
👍
Hope this is helpful!