2017-2018 LECOM - Seton Hill

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Interviewed at Seton Hill March 26th. Still waiting for a portal change. Anyone else still waiting?
3/23 still waiting

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
My portal updated either yesterday or today. Interviewed in January
So there was no decision for you since January? I wonder why it took so long. I heard it takes 4-6 weeks for a decision.

Members don't see this ad :)
No... I interviewed beginning of March and portal changed about 2-3 weeks ago but still nothing.
So your portal has changed to "decision has been made?" I think in your case you can call them up and get your decision. The mail could've been lost.

Portal finally changed today, just waiting on that letter! Good luck to everyone still waiting!

My portal says that I have been placed on a waitlist, does that mean no hope for acceptance?

Interviewed early March, heard nothing until portal changed on Monday morning. Got the acceptance letter in the mail today! So there is still hope! Wishing you all the best of luck!

Any student that can message me about the DSP option? Thanks so much.

Hello,

I have an interview coming up soon with LECOM S and I was wondering if anyone who attended the interview there could tell me what kinds of questions they asked, if you could recall. I know the interview format is the group interview, someone on SDN also said they asked some controversial and ethical questions. I just wanna prepare for the interview. Thanks for your help!