2023-2024 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Seton Hill)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
not yet unfortunately. Had my info sesh 9/20 i hope to hear back soon
Do you have all of your LORs marked red still or are they checked off? All of my LORs are still red but the other stuff isn't. Not sure if this is only me

Members don't see this ad.

Do you have all of your LORs marked red still or are they checked off? All of my LORs are still red but the other stuff isn't. Not sure if this is only me
Mine LORs are marked off but my app marked red for 6 credits in inorg chem and 6 credits in english which doesn't make sense bc I have those so idk

Any movement for 9/20 session or after? It seems that the Erie & Elmira groups are moving a lot faster

I think it’s due to the available seats. SH only has double digit seats available whereas Erie and Elmira have triple digits available. i’d imagine it’s harder to get a seat at SH but I could totally be wrong lol.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else RD get called today? I was asked earlier if I was still interested in attending

Anyone else RD get called today? I was asked earlier if I was still interested in attending
By this time of the year some people have been accepted elsewhere and just didn't withdraw from a school they don't plan to attend, so they like to know who still wants to proceed with their school.

Reactions: 1 user
Make that (at least) 3! Accepted 11/17 via email to the APAP program

YAYYY HUGE CONGRATS!!! Knowing the trauma of being a PA () I'm so so happy for
you! We did it

Did you go primary care or undeclared??

Reactions: 1 users
YAYYY HUGE CONGRATS!!! Knowing the trauma of being a PA () I'm so so happy for
you! We did it

Did you go primary care or undeclared??
lol thank you, huge congrats to you as well!! Undeclared, interested in anesthesia

I’m the same case, my LORs are marked red and I’m not sure why. have you tried reaching out to the school?

I’m the same case, my LORs are marked red and I’m not sure why. have you tried reaching out to the school?

I wouldn’t worry about it unless they reach out to you about them. Mine were all red for a bit even after I got the A.

I have no idea what's going on with this school. Interviewed here in early august (ED applicant) and haven't heard anything from them. Doesn't seem like admin has their stuff together.

Interviewed in September. Got a call today from Andrea asking to confirm if I was still interested in the school and that they would be updating my portal with a decision soon, she said they have been behind this year in getting decisions out. fingers crossed!

Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewed in September. Got a call today from Andrea asking to confirm if I was still interested in the school and that they would be updating my portal with a decision soon, she said they have been behind this year in getting decisions out. fingers crossed!
Same. They said the committee already met this week, so decisions likely wouldn't come out until sometime in January.

I'm going to unwatch this thread, the fact that they're calling people to make sure students are still interested highlights how much of a bottom of the barrel place this is. Haven't received a decision yet but it'll go straight to my archive.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
I'm going to unwatch this thread, the fact that they're calling people to make sure students are still interested highlights how much of a bottom of the barrel place this is. Haven't received a decision yet but it'll go straight to my archive.

LECOM gets 15-22k applicants every cycle (depending on your source)- I don’t think they’re hurting for interested students. SH is the smallest of the four campuses/classes and has the most unique learning pathway so it’s not super surprising to me that SH specifically is reaching out and asking applicants if they’re still interested in this campus/pathway since applicants have had time to consider other schools who’ve obviously also released decisions.

I also got a call from her the same day. I interviewed at the end of October and she said I'd be receiving a decision in the next few months.

I think this is fairly common tho, even DMU sends out those interest surveys to make sure candidates are still interested. But hey even if you are right, you know what they call a person that goes to a bottom of the barrel med school? A doctor lol

I think this is fairly common tho, even DMU sends out those interest surveys to make sure candidates are still interested. But hey even if you are right, you know what they call a person that goes to a bottom of the barrel med school? A doctor lol

lol, my fav professor in school use to say the same thing - also I interviewed with DMU and received the survey, the difference was that they stuck to a reasonable response timeline. Ghosting after interviewing isn't respectful and doesn't fill me with confidence - i'll accept another school - so wishing everyone the best who ends up here!

IS A, will be withdrawing. Hope it goes to one of ya’ll!

OOS A by email today!! Info session was 9/20 !! If there is an accepted students chat, please DM me!

did anyone else get this email on dec 26?(i had my info session on dec13
1703919313338.png

OOS II 1/3, complete 12/16

Last edited:
Hi, did anyone receive an acceptance recently? I had my info session 11/28 and chose Seton Hill as my first choice, but haven't heard anything yet...

Hi, did anyone receive an acceptance recently? I had my info session 11/28 and chose Seton Hill as my first choice, but haven't heard anything yet...
I had my info session 10/20 and never heard anything back from them

I am sorry to hear that.. I reached out to them and they said that they made most of their decisions and I will receive the decision letter "shortly", but never heard back for almost a week now...

• Sad
I did mine in early August and never heard back either. I have another acceptance I'd rather take over LECOM, but I still want to know what happened to my application. I don't understand why it's taking so long. I seriously contemplated paying the $1500 way back when the offer was first given but backed off and decided I could wait until November to see if I wanted/needed to add more schools to meet the Thanksgiving deadline, but at this point it's looking like I may never hear from them again.

• Sad
What’s the class size of Seton hill? I don’t see much about this campus as much as the others

Just got an email asking if I was still interested in getting an offer for the Class of 2028, did anybody else get one today as well?

Just got an email asking if I was still interested in getting an offer for the Class of 2028, did anybody else get one today as well?
Yes, I just received one now!!! When did you have the info session? Also, if you obtain a decision, please share!!

Has anyone who interviewed with Erie but put seton hill as their top choice gotten an A yet?

Has anyone who interviewed with Erie but put seton hill as their top choice gotten an A yet?
I interviewed with Erie and put Seton Hill as my top choice and did not hear anything till now... my info session was 11/28. What about you? I got an email last week asking if I'm still interested in a seat, did you get a similar email?

I interviewed with Erie and put Seton Hill as my top choice and did not hear anything till now... my info session was 11/28. What about you? I got an email last week asking if I'm still interested in a seat, did you get a similar email?
My info session was 12/19. Did not get that email