2023-2024 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Seton Hill)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone that completed the info session, is there any interview style questions or group acitivites I should be expecting?

Members don't see this ad.

The status for Seton Hill changed to "The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail, typically, within 14 days.". Does this mean I'm accepted?.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
The status for Seton Hill changed to "The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail, typically, within 14 days.". Does this mean I'm accepted?.
From past threads, yes!!! Stats? IS? Session date?

this is either an A or WL

I’m sorry they’ve been ignoring you but honestly kinda relieved that you’re in the same boat. I’ve emailed [email protected] (or whatever the email is) no less than four times over the past 3 months and still haven’t heard back. Andrea the admissions rep has assured me that I’m on the APAP list but their radio silence has me concerned and a tad frustrated. I still haven’t interviewed with Dr Thomas the APAP director, which I thought was required. I’ve only done the asynchronous interview and zoom session. I also opted for ED.

Yesterday my admission status on my LECOM portal changed to “the admissions committee has made a decision on your app. You’ll received a letter in the mail within 14 days.”
congrats on the A! still havent heard from them and emailed friday with 0 response. very strange. who knows at least Ive been accepted to several other schools but clearly this is the cheaper and fastest option so Im still hopeful to get some response lol going to probably try and call monday and see if they just dont have me filed in the correct batch of applications or something. who knows, but again congrats im pumped for you!!

Reactions: 1 user
The deadline for them to mail it out is Sept 30 so ppl should be receiving the decision by mail soon.

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats on the A! still havent heard from them and emailed friday with 0 response. very strange. who knows at least Ive been accepted to several other schools but clearly this is the cheaper and fastest option so Im still hopeful to get some response lol going to probably try and call monday and see if they just dont have me filed in the correct batch of applications or something. who knows, but again congrats im pumped for you!!

Tysm!! & congrats also to you as well!! I hope you get your LECOM A, but at least you know you’re gonna be a doc either way!! ^_^

Got the A in an email today. The letter mail has not been received yet.

still "we'll notify you when the admissions committee has made a decision," - i have pretty strong stats and was really hoping to lock this one in..
I’m in the same boat LM 76. My file had some issue that I had to rectify, so I’ll be sitting for a little while I’m guessing

I called their office and they said they're behind with Early Decisions

Undeclared I wanna be a general surgeon absolutely positive of that, how about yourself?

Oh nice!! I also went Undeclared bc I wanna go OBGYN (I know that technically falls under PC but since I’m not yet sure if I wanna sub specialize in MFM or REI I went with Undeclared lol). Looks like we’ll both have longer residencies lol, at least we’ll only have 3 years for med school

Oh nice!! I also went Undeclared bc I wanna go OBGYN (I know that technically falls under PC but since I’m not yet sure if I wanna sub specialize in MFM or REI I went with Undeclared lol). Looks like we’ll both have longer residencies lol, at least we’ll only have 3 years for med school
my thoughts exactly! 3 years and its soooo cheap my god I wont even need loans. pretty pumped for that

my thoughts exactly! 3 years and its soooo cheap my god I wont even need loans. pretty pumped for that

Right?? There are so many pros to this program lolol. So excited to never again have a patient ask if PA = paper assistant

• Haha
haha seriously, or "so how long until you are a doctor?"

I also hate that one 🥲 Unrelated but have you begun looking at housing yet? I’ve done a few Google searches but have been pretty underwhelmed by what I’ve found unfortunately. I’m hoping more options will be available as it gets closer to matriculation.

I also hate that one 🥲 Unrelated but have you begun looking at housing yet? I’ve done a few Google searches but have been pretty underwhelmed by what I’ve found unfortunately. I’m hoping more options will be available as it gets closer to matriculation.
ill pm you so we stop hijacking this thread lol

at this point i'm disappointed and feel it's unprofessional by how late they are passed the ED deadline, smh

Reactions: 3 users
at this point i'm disappointed and feel it's unprofessional by how late they are passed the ED deadline, smh
this is a 2 week update to the LECOM admin team to let them know that they're the absolute worst and inept for dropping the ball for ED. Happy I have other A's and will definitely let this one go based on this early experience with the admin.

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Has anyone from a late Sept interview session heard anything back??? Regular decision

Thanks! Appreciate it. Did they mention that anywhere? I know I didn't hear it in my info session

Congrats! When was your info session and were you RD or ED?

Yes, they did I just checked. “You will receive an official letter in the mail, typically, within 14 days.

A today - interviewed in aug, honestly could've gone into my spam with how bad their adcom team is - I've accepted elsewhere

My info sesh was 9/27 and haven't heard anything. Do yall remember did they say that they would just start sending us decisions on Nov. 15 or that they were for sure going to send a decision?

My info sesh was 9/27 and haven't heard anything. Do yall remember did they say that they would just start sending us decisions on Nov. 15 or that they were for sure going to send a decision?
they are going to start sending decisions on nov 15