2023-2024 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Seton Hill)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got an email asking if I was still interested in getting an offer for the Class of 2028, did anybody else get one today as well?
Hi, did you receive a decision yet after this email? i got this email but haven’t heard anything since after confirming my interest…

Members don't see this ad.

Received email confirming interest and a few days later got the A! Super excited, will be attending.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Received email confirming interest and a few days later got the A! Super excited, will be attending.
Congrats future doc!!!!! If you don't mind me asking, after how many days did you get the A? Everything in my folder has been checked off for a week now but I still didn't receive a decision.

• Love
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard back from the 12/19 information session with Erie that put seton hill as a top choice?

Just got the A!!! They called me yesterday to confirm if I was still interested and called me today to extend their offer of acceptance. Info session was on 2/14.

Reactions: 2 users
any officially-official accepted students page/group? i see a couple different ones in different places but im not sure if there is a specific legit one

any officially-official accepted students page/group? i see a couple different ones in different places but im not sure if there is a specific legit one

Not that I’m aware of. I even asked admissions if there was a fb page for accepted students and I was told no. Lol. I know someone else has asked for an accepted students group me but idt there’s one of those either

we
Is seton hills class full?
Not yet! They just had another info session this Wednesday. As of this week, the admissions let me know there are still spots left.

Reactions: 1 users
Yes! Below is the one run by our admissions office/SA:

Let me know if y’all have questions and congrats to those who have been accepted!

Last few weeks I've been getting calls and emails asking if I'm still interested in a seat at LECOM. Andrea mentioned that at this point in the cycle we will only have 24 hours after an (I assume) acceptance to place a deposit to hold the seat.

just had the info session today but I feel like I bombed the casper-like video portion

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone have the 2024 match list?

Last edited:
I just received the A today!
They are asking me to send the matriculation deposit by certified mail overnight. The due date on the acceptance letter is today! :oops: I was at work when I received the letter, and the post office was closed by the time I got off. I am now worried if they will rescind my acceptance if I send the deposit tomorrow instead of today. :eek: Have you all been sending your deposit on the same day you received the A?

I just received the A today!
They are asking me to send the matriculation deposit by certified mail overnight. The due date on the acceptance letter is today! :oops: I was at work when I received the letter, and the post office was closed by the time I got off. I am now worried if they will rescind my acceptance if I send the deposit tomorrow instead of today. :eek: Have you all been sending your deposit on the same day you received the A?
Andrea told me I could also pay by credit card, so I’m doing that in the morning! Ask to see if that’s an option for you, b/c it definitely should be!

Andrea told me I could also pay by credit card, so I’m doing that in the morning! Ask to see if that’s an option for you, b/c it definitely should be!
Thanks for letting me know! Yep Andrea confirmed that I could pay by credit card. :)
Congrats to you fellow student doctor!

I got a "still interested?" email from Andrea on monday. (Had info session on 3/13) Anyone know if this is a good sign or if they check in with everyone?

I got a "still interested?" email from Andrea on monday. (Had info session on 3/13) Anyone know if this is a good sign or if they check in with everyone?
They seem to check with a lot of ppl from what I’ve read. I don’t wanna get your hopes up, but I got another email after I replied, where she said that I should prepare for a possible acceptance. I got my A like hours later! Ahh, good luck! I hope for the best news for you ☺️

They seem to check with a lot of ppl from what I’ve read. I don’t wanna get your hopes up, but I got another email after I replied, where she said that I should prepare for a possible acceptance. I got my A like hours later! Ahh, good luck! I hope for the best news for you ☺️
That's amazing! She didn't reply to me after I emailed back confirming, so we will see. For now I'll just hope for the best :) Thanks so much for responding!!

Got the A yesterday while I was in the hospital after a surgery complication! Somehow I always seem to have bad luck and good luck tied together! Waiting on the official acceptance letter.

Interviewed with Erie in December, but put Seton Hill as my top choice for location. Still haven’t heard back but getting worried that the SH location is filling up ):

Got the A yesterday while I was in the hospital after a surgery complication! Somehow I always seem to have bad luck and good luck tied together! Waiting on the official acceptance letter.
congratulations! i hope you’re doing better as well :)

Dang congrats and get better soon!!!

Is there a groupchat for accepted Seton Hill students?

Interviewed with Erie in December, but put Seton Hill as my top choice for location. Still haven’t heard back but getting worried that the SH location is filling up ):
Same case here... I emailed them a couple times but I guess all we can do is wait...

I got the A! I can’t believe it!! 2 app cycles and I’m gonna be a doctor 😭

Congratulations!! When was your info session?
It was on 3/13! I got an interest email last week, and an interest call yesterday. Then today they called to offer the A! Haven't received my official letter yet