2017-2018 Long School of Medicine - University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio

Started by gyngyn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gyngyn

Alta California
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got the "your application has been received" not sure if this means I'm under review.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My app transmitted 7/12. I also just got the "Application Received" notice. I haven't gone through the previous year's threads yet, do they have a separate "under review" email?

Edit: Looks like this was the only email previous applicants received before IIs went out on 7/20, but last year the "Application Received" emails were sent as early as 5/31.
 
Last edited:
My app transmitted 7/12. I also just got the "Application Received" notice. I haven't gone through the previous year's threads yet, do they have a separate "under review" email?

Edit: Looks like this was the only email previous applicants received before IIs went out on 7/20, but last year the "Application Received" emails were sent as early as 5/31.
I'm sure applicants will start receiving IIs pretty soon (probably around 7/20) because on the email it said interviews start early August (assuming similar dates to Galveston).
 
I was trolling through some old posts and it appears the first batch of IIs was revived in 7/20 (Wednesday) in 2016 and 7/20 (Monday) in 2015.

I guess we can cross our fingers and hope for tomorrow.

I noticed that too! Let's hope
 
I was trolling through some old posts and it appears the first batch of IIs was received in 7/20 (Wednesday) in 2016 and 7/20 (Monday) in 2015.

I guess we can cross our fingers and hope for tomorrow.

EDIT: wow I made two separate spelling errors

wow good observation! now I'm nervous..........
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad