2017-2018 Long School of Medicine - University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gyngyn

Alta California
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 users
any "under review" emails from adcom? transmitted 5/11

Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck to those applying this year!

Reactions: 1 users
Still no confirmation. Transmitted early May

Members don't see this ad :)
Transmitted 6/14 - heard nothing back yet.

It looks like last year people started getting the under review email around this time and the first batch of IIs went out on July 20 the past two years.

Reactions: 2 users
Just got the "your application has been received" not sure if this means I'm under review.

I transmitted 6/9 and didn't get an email is that normal?

Mine just said "received." Transmitted 6/5.

Just got the email too, transmitted 6/27

My app transmitted 7/12. I also just got the "Application Received" notice. I haven't gone through the previous year's threads yet, do they have a separate "under review" email?

Edit: Looks like this was the only email previous applicants received before IIs went out on 7/20, but last year the "Application Received" emails were sent as early as 5/31.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
My app transmitted 7/12. I also just got the "Application Received" notice. I haven't gone through the previous year's threads yet, do they have a separate "under review" email?

Edit: Looks like this was the only email previous applicants received before IIs went out on 7/20, but last year the "Application Received" emails were sent as early as 5/31.
I'm sure applicants will start receiving IIs pretty soon (probably around 7/20) because on the email it said interviews start early August (assuming similar dates to Galveston).

I was trolling through some old posts and it appears the first batch of IIs was received in 7/20 (Wednesday) in 2016 and 7/20 (Monday) in 2015.

I guess we can cross our fingers and hope for tomorrow.

EDIT: wow I made two separate spelling errors

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
I was trolling through some old posts and it appears the first batch of IIs was revived in 7/20 (Wednesday) in 2016 and 7/20 (Monday) in 2015.

I noticed that too! Let's hope

I was trolling through some old posts and it appears the first batch of IIs was received in 7/20 (Wednesday) in 2016 and 7/20 (Monday) in 2015.

EDIT: wow I made two separate spelling errors

wow good observation! now I'm nervous..........

transmitted yesterday, received the confirmation email today.

Guess they are going out a little later this year