2017 Anesthesiology Oral Boards thread

Discussion in 'Anesthesiology' started by MDanesthesia, Mar 7, 2017.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. Doughy315

Doughy315 5+ Year Member

Jul 22, 2011
    I took mine today. No killing errors but I felt really nervous heading into the exam room. My answer we're too the point but my problem was that I would repeat the question than answer it. I have feeling that this may bite me. Some questions on the postoperative Could have been answered better. I did Jensen and Just oral boards. Well I guess I have to wait 2 weeks.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. manowar rules

manowar rules New Member 10+ Year Member

May 30, 2006
    Yessss...I passed the boars! That test SUCKED. They pressed me on every single answer I gave, more than my mock examiners had done

4. xd2005

xd2005 10+ Year Member

Sep 4, 2006
    Just got the good news today too! Anybody else see a $210 credit when registering for MOCA? Should have waited until 2018 or no?

5. timgasman

timgasman

Jun 2, 2016
    I passed not on my first attempt. All I can say is practice, practice, practice. For me it was *link deleted by mod* all the way! However, if you have a good study group together that should help also.

My biggest flaw during my first attempt was practicing with people that don't know what they are talking about. I walked away confused and probably said things I shouldn't have. That's where *link deleted by mod* really helped because here I was practicing with people who know their stuff. But in any case...practice, practice, practice!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2017 at 5:53 PM