2020-2021 University of Mississippi

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just want to announce that we now have a GroupMe for accepted applicants. PM me for details and I will add you!!

Members don't see this ad.

Here’s the link, hope it works!

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone here got decision postponed and waiting for the result??

Members don't see this ad :)
Is it too late to apply to this school?
Can only apply if MS resident and I believe last day through AMCAS for any school was back in November, could be wrong. I know some DO schools are different maybe, didn't apply to any but think I've heard that?

Decision postponed turning into an acceptance! This is my third time applying and finally i got in!

Reactions: 1 users
Decision postponed turning into an acceptance! This is my third time applying and finally i got in!
Congratulations on your acceptance! Proud of you for never giving up and trying a third time. It was my first time applying - was postponed but not accepted. Would you mind sharing what you did to improve your application?

Congratulations on your acceptance! Proud of you for never giving up and trying a third time. It was my first time applying - was postponed but not accepted. Would you mind sharing what you did to improve your application?
i will dm you

Anyone else here waitlisted? How do we feel about the waitlist movement this year?

Does anyone know how long it takes to receive an answer from Mississippi after an interview?