2021-2022 CA Northstate

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For anyone who has interviewed already, could you please comment on how the writing sample was? Okay, bad, etc.
Was there enough time to complete it?
there is enough time to complete it. I had no idea whether my writing was good or bad. In general not for this school but for all the schools think it as this way: Instead of MMI interviewer you have to express your thoughts in written formats!
 
there is enough time to complete it. I had no idea whether my writing was good or bad. In general not for this school but for all the schools think it as this way: Instead of MMI interviewer you have to express your thoughts in written formats!
Thank you for your helpful response!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have you tried reaching out to them? I know they say not to but I'm wondering since it's been so long if we should...
should we do it? I don't know whether it is a good idea or not. I think they said they would tell us something 4 to 6 weeks after interview
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard back from the November 12 interview date? I think I remember them saying it will take 8 weeks. It is now 12 weeks..
 
For those of you that are not tracking the situation, we just published an article on the CNUCOM accreditation status:

It still retains Provisional Accreditation, but was denied Full Accreditation. The article breaks down the accreditation process and has links to the details from the LCME.