2021-2022 CA Northstate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
any acceptance or post II R?
feel like we're just replying to each other at this point LOL but nope silence :')

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
For anyone who has interviewed already, could you please comment on how the writing sample was? Okay, bad, etc.
Was there enough time to complete it?

Reactions: 1 user
For anyone who has interviewed already, could you please comment on how the writing sample was? Okay, bad, etc.
Was there enough time to complete it?
there is enough time to complete it. I had no idea whether my writing was good or bad. In general not for this school but for all the schools think it as this way: Instead of MMI interviewer you have to express your thoughts in written formats!

Members don't see this ad :)
there is enough time to complete it. I had no idea whether my writing was good or bad. In general not for this school but for all the schools think it as this way: Instead of MMI interviewer you have to express your thoughts in written formats!
Thank you for your helpful response!

This is the week six after my interview with no news, I am getting out of patience :cautious:

This is the week six after my interview with no news, I am getting out of patience :cautious:
Have you tried reaching out to them? I know they say not to but I'm wondering since it's been so long if we should...

Have you tried reaching out to them? I know they say not to but I'm wondering since it's been so long if we should...
should we do it? I don't know whether it is a good idea or not. I think they said they would tell us something 4 to 6 weeks after interview

should we do it? I don't know whether it is a good idea or not. I think they said they would tell us something 4 to 6 weeks after interview
I wouldn't see why not? I think as long as you're professional, it won't hurt you.

II complete 9/21

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
has anyone heard back yet? I interviewed on 9/17 and still haven't heard anything rip lol .....

Members don't see this ad :)
Why they do not send the acceptance or rejections? Is it something to do with their LCME?
they barely sending interviews lmao. Who knows man, but I wouldnt be surprised if thats the case

My friend got interview invite recently. Are you in state?
Yea im instate, but I submitted late so Im not trippin. Not expecting to hear anything rn

can anyone speak to the types/level of depth of questions in the written portion and/or the interviews? Thanks in advance :)

Accepted just now. They sent two emails. Part 2 was in my regular inbox and I was very confused and then found Part 1 (the actual acceptance) in my spam lol.
congratulations!! when did you interview?

any post II update from this school. Been waiting quite a while

Any recent interviews? Haven't heard anything from this school

no lol its been close to 13 weeks since I interviewed and I haven't heard back anything rip.

• Haha
Got the A on 12/22. Interviewed 10/22. Sent them “letter of continued interest” like a week before I got the acceptance

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Should i just give up on this school?

Has anyone heard back from the November 12 interview date? I think I remember them saying it will take 8 weeks. It is now 12 weeks..

I've been waiting for 19 and a half weeks since my interview to hear a response. I finally got accepted. I interviewed on 9/17. LM: 69.2.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users