2021-2022 Mercer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Are we thinking today might be the day for RD acceptance?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Any RD get an II yet? I submitted mid September but they just emailed me saying my file wasn’t complete cuz I didn’t upload a residency doc 😭. Will this effect me drastically as of now?
Im RD and i interviewed yesterday. I got my II on 9/10

Patiently waiting for an II. Applied last cycle and got an II 9/12, but nothing this cycle. Rip me

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I also don't have an II. Did your portal say that you were complete? Mine still doesn't have the notification that my application is complete.

I also don't have an II. Did your portal say that you were complete? Mine still doesn't have the notification that my application is complete.
Under the status tab all of them are checked off including "Application File Complete".

Under the status tab all of them are checked off including "Application File Complete".
I have that checked off too but under the tab "communication status" I still haven't gotten a communication that my file is complete

I have that checked off too but under the tab "communication status" I still haven't gotten a communication that my file is complete
I believe they don’t send complete notifications.

Reactions: 1 user
Have an interview 11/4, any interview tips? What to expect?

For those who have interviewed/have IIs, can you please share your stats as well as if you are URM/ORM?

I was complete in mid August. ORM, LM ~68

Members don't see this ad :)
Have an interview 11/4, any interview tips? What to expect?
I’ve interviewed early decision and it went relatively well! Be prepared to know your primary, secondary and personal statement. And be yourself too is most important! They want to get to know you as a person!

Patiently waiting for an II , submitted 9/10. Does any one know how many seats still available to be filled?

Last edited:
Hoping that instead of meeting on the third Wednesday they elected to meet the fourth Wednesday i.e. today

Just got the call from my interviewer!!! Accepted!!

Reactions: 6 users
Anyone else hear anything today?

Accepted as well! Interviewed 9/30. 3rd time re-applicant! Stay in the fight ya'll!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
what time did they call you?? and did you get interviews from them when you applied previously?
I got the call about 7:30pm. I interviewed as part of the 2019-2020 cycle in late November, interviewed 2020-2021 cycle in mid-October, and this cycle on 09/30.

Reactions: 4 users
Hi y’all, I got accepted earlier around 7:45 pm

I interviewed 10/19 and got the acceptance call yesterday around 530 PM. Congrats everybody!

Reactions: 1 users
Any chance we could receive a notification of acceptance via email instead of call? :blackeye:

Any chance we could receive a notification of acceptance via email instead of call? :blackeye:
Everyone who got accepted got an email around 11am the following day. They also updated your secondary portal too that morning for an acceptance so I would check out for that!

No II yet, been complete since early August. Anyone else in the same boat?

anyone know what time the interview will be? I just have the date, no time scheduled

For anyone who applied last cycle. If we didn’t get accepted during this first round will our application be rolled into the November 17th adcom meeting or what the process afterward?

• Hmm
Reactions: 3 users
For anyone who applied last cycle. If we didn’t get accepted during this first round will our application be rolled into the November 17th adcom meeting or what the process afterward?
Also, does Mercer send rejections or do they do silent rejections?

anyone know what time the interview will be? I just have the date, no time scheduled
It’s from 10am-1pm! I think they sent out a final schedule the week before your scheduled interview with the time

Yup y’all are rolled over to next month’s adcom meeting and possibly hear around Nov 17th or afterwards

Also, does Mercer send rejections or do they do silent rejections?
I think it’s silent rejections around March? Most people get waitlisted. Last year I think 230 people made the waitlist and they give an official rejection the first week of August if you haven’t gotten off the waitlist

Congratulations to everyone recently accepted!
I made a class of 2026 discord server for all three of the campus locations. There is a general channel for all 3 campuses to communicate and also separate channels for each of the campuses. It'll be a bit empty until we get closer to classes starting but figured it would be nice to get it started now. My hopes is it'll be a nice, organized way to share study resources and set up stuff before classes begin.

Here's the link
Join the Mercer MUSM Class of 2026 Discord Server!

Reactions: 2 users
When do I start planning for a reapp bc Mercer has def ghosted me

I am also interested in knowing the answer to this wonderful question

Could any recent interview invitees let us know what interview dates are currently being offered by Mercer? Just trying to get a feel for how many IIs might be left to give!