2021-2022 Mercer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Can anyone provide any information on their interview experiences?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Forgive me for snooping, but it looks like you interviewed at Mercer in a previous cycle. How did that go, and have you had any major changes to your app for this cycle?
It's conversational. I just needed to improve my stats.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know how many medical students does Mercer accept this year to Macon, Savanah, Columbus campuses?

Does anyone know how many medical students does Mercer accept this year to Macon, Savanah, Columbus campuses?
It’s 60 for both Savannah and Macon and 30 students for Columbus

Can anyone provide any information on their interview experiences?
Mine was very laid back and conversational. Truly felt like they were just trying to get to know me. Definitely eased my nerves lol

Has anyone gotten an acceptance for ED yet? I thought they go out tomorrow but one of my friends just got accepted?

Members don't see this ad :)
I also got a call after 8pm that I got accepted ED! I hope to be classmates with ya‘ll! <3 Good luck to those waiting and the RD folks!

Reactions: 2 users
Congratulations. Stats for the accepted ED if you would like to share?

I just got a call from my interviewer this morning!

Reactions: 3 users
For anyone accepted recently - congratulations! Just out of curiosity, did y'all feel good coming out of your interview?

I made a discord channel for anyone else accepted through early decision. I find it a bit easier to find important posts than groupme and easier to share stuff between classmates. Once we get assigned our campus locations, I plan to make separate campus categories so each campus has there own section on the discord channel.

O Mercer, Mercer, wherefore art thou Mercer?

No II yet (IS, RD, complete 8/9).

Anyone know how many people were accepted ED? Wondering the likelihood of more II going out if a lot of people got in ED already

Anyone know how many people were accepted ED? Wondering the likelihood of more II going out if a lot of people got in ED already
Based on their MSAR data from previous cycles, 68 out of 125 matriculated were ED.. so I assume the number would be close to that.

Any RD get an II yet? I submitted mid September but they just emailed me saying my file wasn’t complete cuz I didn’t upload a residency doc 😭. Will this effect me drastically as of now?

Any RD get an II yet? I submitted mid September but they just emailed me saying my file wasn’t complete cuz I didn’t upload a residency doc 😭. Will this effect me drastically as of now?
RD IIs have been trickling out since 9/8. Hard to say if you are late or not since it's not clear how many IIs and RD spots are left.

This is a very good question, I wonder if someone from admission is able to answer it, I would be interested to know!

I am RD and I interviewed 09/30.

Are we thinking the first batch of RD A’s while roll out this upcoming week or the one after?

Are we thinking the first batch of RD A’s while roll out this upcoming week or the one after?
For RD, the committee releases decisions every third Wednesday of the month. Most likely ya'll will hear around Oct 20th!

Sorry, have to ask, when did you submit and when were you complete?
No problem. Submitted 6/13, can't find my email when primary was verified but received secondary 8/3 and complete 8/18. Interviewed 9/30.

Best of luck to everyone hoping for the A tomorrow!

The day has come. Today will be a day full of anxiety until 5PM. Time will appear to progress slowly as the final hour draws in. Worry not. Remember that just getting this far is an accomplishment. Best of luck to everyone. I don't know who needs to hear it but you're crushing it and keep on crushing it.:thumbup:💪

Radio silence….so anxious. Were we sure that they were meeting today?
I want to tell myself they didn't, but they were very consistent with meeting the 3rd Wednesday of the month last cycle :/

My secondaries will not let me type or upload any documents. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

My secondaries will not let me type or upload any documents. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?
Huh that’s weird, I would email musm admissions and ask if they’re having technical issues! They’re really nice and respond quickly! Or I would change browsers