You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Texas A&M SPEP Collegiate II
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I just did yesterdayHas anyone received an email regarding interviews?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
nice! hopefully I’ll get an email soon... I’m sure the snowstorm has probably delayed their decisionsI just did yesterday
I really hope they contact you, but when I called they said they would only conduct interviews March 1 and March 2.nice! hopefully I’ll get an email soon... I’m sure the snowstorm has probably delayed their decisions
I contacted them today and I was told that interviews can be conducted till March 8thI really hope they contact you, but when I called they said they would only conduct interviews March 1 and March 2.
That’s weird, I had called them like at 1:30 and that’s what they had told me. I really hope you hear back! This was my second year applying to it.
ChadWilly#3
New Member
I have not received anything yet other than Ms. V saying the storm delayed the committee from meeting a bit. I received that 12 days ago.
By March 8, we should know for sure who is accepted. I had my interview yesterday.I have not received anything yet other than Ms. V saying the storm delayed the committee from meeting a bit. I received that 12 days ago.
ChadWilly#3
New Member
Alright. Have not heard about interviews either.
Yes! At like 1 I got an email saying I got in.Has anyone received an email yet?
ChadWilly#3
New Member
I have yet to receive anything. Not even a reject email.
ChadWilly#3
New Member
Just received my rejection email. I am glad I was not ghosted though. Good luck to all who got in!!! I think my flaw was that, yes, I am a first generation college graduate, but I have not had many other disadvantages other than that. I will take my gap year to shadow more and study intensely for the DAT.
D
deleted952495
I also got rejected, applied quite late. I fulfilled more than 4 categories of being disadvantaged. I was expecting to get an interview since I go here for undergrad but oh well.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I also received an acceptance. How can I get in contact with you?Yes! At like 1 I got an email saying I got in.
DDS essence
New Member
Here's a new thread for this year's cycle:
Thread 'SPEP Collegiate II Texas A&M / TAMU Dentistry 2022-2023'
SPEP Collegiate II Texas A&M / TAMU Dentistry 2022-2023
Thread 'SPEP Collegiate II Texas A&M / TAMU Dentistry 2022-2023'
SPEP Collegiate II Texas A&M / TAMU Dentistry 2022-2023
katiemiller
New Member
I know this is a year late, but do you mind sharing what was entailed in your rejection letter? I also got rejected, and am curious if it’s a standardized letter of rejection or personalized depending on candidates.I’ve had 5/9 plus other factors and have applied 3 years in a row, but still have never gotten an interview, same with the PBP. They know I can only go to Dallas, but it still makes no difference. I’m so done.
katiemiller
New Member
I know this is a year late, but do you mind sharing what was entailed in your rejection letter? I also got rejected, and am curious if it’s a standardized letter of rejection or personalized depending on candidates.Just received my rejection email. I am glad I was not ghosted though. Good luck to all who got in!!! I think my flaw was that, yes, I am a first generation college graduate, but I have not had many other disadvantages other than that. I will take my gap year to shadow more and study intensely for the DAT.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 45
- Views
- 7K
E
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K
E