2022-2023 Medical University of South Carolina

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does MUSC usually let you know who your two interviewers will be in advance or on interview day?
I was just sent my interview day details yesterday and you're not given the identities of your interview day interviewers.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Continued hold for MSTP yesterday-said they gave out all As for now and don’t expect to give more til end of March at the earliest

I sent an email last week asking about the MSTP admissions timeline and was told the same thing yesterday. However, I haven't received any information regarding whether I am still on hold or waitlisted. I guess I'm still on hold since waitlist notifications went out this morning?

Last edited:
My boyfriend is going to MUSC does there a group chat or website to find roomates

Today is the day 🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣

Reactions: 2 users
Anybody know if they're going over people on Hold today? Or are we pretty much done until April?
based on what they said, they review holds and new interviewees once a month (today). I would say most likely they’ll wait until April for a majority of the holds, but I’m not entirely sure

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone heard anything yet today?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the A! This was my third and final time applying to MUSC, so the feeling is out of this world. I interviewed and got put on hold in December. I got re-interviewed at the beginning of this month and got the call around an hour ago. 3 years of waiting led to this moment!

• Care
Reactions: 10 users
Just got the A! This was my third and final time applying to MUSC, so the feeling is out of this world. I interviewed and got put on hold in December. I got re-interviewed at the beginning of this month and got the call around an hour ago. 3 years of waiting led to this moment!
Congrats! Hard work pays off! How did you get the chance to re-interview within the same cycle?

Reactions: 5 users

Congrats!!! Did they call or email first?

Last edited:
Anyone else hear anything yet? This wait is painful haha

I have not heard anything... on interview day was told I would hear something by yesterday - anyone else?

I have not heard anything... on interview day was told I would hear something by yesterday - anyone else?

I’m in the same position. No spam email or anything either. So weird…

Just got put on hold :(((((

adcom meeting today? does anyone know when waitlists are made for MUSC?

Also, does anyone know if the admissions committee will be meeting anytime/sending out any more acceptances before the waitlist is made? Just got the email that I'm on hold :( not sure if i should expect to hear anything further in between now and the waitlist (also I'm an OOS applicant that interviewed 2/10 if that helps)

Any other OOS applicants never receive a rejection or an II? I'm assuming it's an R at this point but I have not received an email. Nothing in my spam/junk mail either.

Reactions: 1 users
Any other OOS applicants never receive a rejection or an II? I'm assuming it's an R at this point but I have not received an email. Nothing in my spam/junk mail either.
got this school's MD pre-II R in may last year. might be different cause im IS and applied very late for MD/PhD but i dont expect this R for a while

got this school's MD pre-II R in may last year. might be different cause im IS and applied very late for MD/PhD but i dont expect this R for a while
Thank you - that makes me feel better/worse all at the same time lol. Good luck!!

• Care
OOS, just got invited to re-interview! I’m freaking out, hoping this is good news!!!!!