2022-2023 University of Nevada - Reno

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PapaGuava

The Real PG
Staff member
Administrator
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please feel free to tag a pre-medical moderator once the secondary prompt has been posted.

Good luck to everyone applying!

Interview feedback:

Members don't see this ad.

Hi is in state candidates interview invites still going out? my brother submitted the Secondary 2 weeks. Any turnover time for possible interview invite?

Hi is in state candidates interview invites still going out? my brother submitted the Secondary 2 weeks. Any turnover time for possible interview invite?
I know this is a delayed response, but yes, they are. I just got mine today. My secondary was submitted 08/09/] and verified 08/29 (because I took the Casper/Altus 08/11).

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know how long turn around time from ii to decision is? Also is there a day they make decisions/calls?

Anyone know how long turn around time from ii to decision is? Also is there a day they make decisions/calls?
They were upfront about decision days. Saw a chart somewhere but can't find it now (maybe it was in an info session). They are sent in batches, one per month around the 20th IIRC. Was told all OOS applicants will be notified of a decision on the February decision day.

Reactions: 1 user
They were upfront about decision days. Saw a chart somewhere but can't find it now (maybe it was in an info session). They are sent in batches, one per month around the 20th IIRC. Was told all OOS applicants will be notified of a decision on the February decision day.
Oh good to know as I’m oos

Reactions: 1 user