2024-2025 Boston University

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is the deans scholarships 5k or 10k per year? I’ve seen different things but can’t tell if it’s variable or the same for everyone
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 OOS WL

What has WL movement been like in the past? I saw a thread from 2021 for this school that said a WL is just a soft R 😭
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow, I can't believe there's not a single rejection on here. I got an IS R at 6:04 PM yesterday. Sad, but I was likely going somewhere else anyway 🙂 Good luck everyone.
This was my easiest interview but I must have really done something wrong. LOL.
Thank you for sharing this - while I’m sorry you were rejected, it’s helpful to have a full picture of what decisions went out. Best of luck at your school! 🙂
 
Wow, I can't believe there's not a single rejection on here. I got an IS R at 6:04 PM yesterday. Sad, but I was likely going somewhere else anyway 🙂 Good luck everyone.
This was my easiest interview but I must have really done something wrong. LOL.
Sometimes you do everything right but you’re not a good “fit” for whatever reason. At least that’s how I rationalize it, lol. Good luck at your other school!
 
I'm extremely confused by recent correspondence, do they want us to make a decision on an acceptance by today? What happened to April 30th?
 
What exactly is the difference between "reserving" and "committing" to your acceptance seat?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone experienced a problem with withdrawing? I withdrew via the portal and emailed the office, but it still says "Accepted" on the CYMS tool.