You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Boston University
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yeah I think some teams require it (for some reason, when I called with just my name and number they couldn’t find me and I needed to email admin + call back) but overall the process only takes 5-10 minutes once IT is squared away!i did it without UID. it was a pain but give ur name, email, and phone # under your application and they should be able to enroll you in duo (hopefully)
neuroticism
Full Member
+1WHY DOES MINE STILL SAY INTERVIEW COMPLETE
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
premedwhoopss
Full Member
if applicants who got calls still have interview complete on their portal then it's not over! manifesting good news for us all 🙏
mintchocochip
Full Member
it was a boston area codeanyone who heard from JO was the # from new hampshire? i missed a call from there yesterday lol
anonapp345
Full Member
Thoughts out to the poor admissions assistant that has to load the punch cards into their email mainframeif applicants who got calls still have interview complete on their portal then it's not over! manifesting good news for us all 🙏
Scrubsandsprings
Full Member
Don’t know much about what goes into releasing decisions but how difficult could it be to just update everyone’s portal at once?
airballear
New Member
Has anyone been accepted that was deferred?
I thought we would all hear by 5 ! Ahhhhhhhhhh
dumpyaardvark
New Member
didnt get a call or email, but checked the portal and got OOS A
I'm starting to wonder... :/If we haven’t heard anything (no status update, no email, no call) do we think that means WL/R?
anonapp345
Full Member
I'm an MD/PhD applicant and my portal still says 'Interview Complete'Has anyone deferred and MD/PhD heard back?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
justtryingforthatmd
Full Member
maybeeeee lolI'm starting to wonder... :/
OOS A! Portal updated, but no email yet.
neuroticism
Full Member
Congrats! Did the portal update just now?OOS A! Portal updated, but no email yet.
neuroticism
Full Member
Same, I've been refreshing every minute for like an hour ;-;Im just sitting here f5'ing my portal. please bu bro
LaCroixIsLife
Full Member
we are going to cause the portal to glitch
ACH is calling now. I just got the call but I knew because I got the email 2 hours prior lolSame, I've been refreshing every minute for like an hour ;-;
neuroticism
Full Member
Hopefully it glitches to say "congratulations"we are going to cause the portal to glitch
Their portal is causing my brain to glitch so... seems like a fair trade lolwe are going to cause the portal to glitch
neuroticism
Full Member
Welp, I'm prob cooked then...ACH is calling now. I just got the call but I knew because I got the email 2 hours prior lol
D
deleted1194639
It's so strange, this school was by and large my best interview, and I'm pretty sure that I'm either getting WL'ed or rejected
premedwhoopss
Full Member
literally sameIt's so strange, this school was by and large my best interview, and I'm pretty sure that I'm either getting WL'ed or rejected
me too 🙁literally same
it's almost 6pm est, anyone think the portal will continue to update?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
neuroticism
Full Member
Fr, where are the R's and WL's??it's almost 6pm est, anyone think the portal will continue to update?
hellafromthebay8
Full Member
I’m pretty sure all decisions r coming out today. Not sure why it’s doing this funky roll out. The December wave all the A’s came out around the same time and then maybe half an hour later the deferrals came out.
Scrubsandsprings
Full Member
At this point, I don't even trust emails to come out today. But I haven't gotten any updates so probably getting WL or R
orthobro3000
Full Member
miracles can happen y'all
barbieandbrainsmd
Full Member
Yes! Just got the email half an hour agoAny other IS A here aside from [mention]mintchocochip ?
Yes! Just got the email half an hour ago
Congrats!
wow, you're killing it today! Congrats+1 acceptance, thank you Lord
Interviewed: Feb 3 🙂
I am in awe myself and feel so humbled to be in this position! Sending you all my best!wow, you're killing it today! Congrats
OOS WL, deferred in Dec.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anonapp345
Full Member
OOS MD/PhD waitlist
justtryingforthatmd
Full Member
Does anyone else's STILL say interview complete??
neuroticism
Full Member
YupDoes anyone else's STILL say interview complete??
Yes...Does anyone else's STILL say interview complete??
neuroticism
Full Member
Just speculation but I feel that R's might come after WL...
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K