2024-2025 Florida Atlantic (FAU)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IS II today 11/19. complete early aug and noticed preliminary review complete in the portal in late sept
I know I was just hoping to see if anyone had a gap in time before hearing anything back. I don't know if they send out pre-II rejections either and this is one of my top choices which is why I'm a little bit worried.

This person reported a preliminary review turn into an II.
 
Lingering for months now too, unfortunately. Maybe when they get back from break? At this point, I have seen so many schools flat out ghost that I would actually prefer to know already if it ain't happening. It's just courtesy after all.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
how long is the interview day? if anyone has an itinerary they can share here that would be much appreciated... can't find it anywhere.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
if you don’t mind me asking when did you hear back? also interviewed that day and i’m still waiting to hear back
Sorry, I forgot to include in my original message I heard back 2/7. If there's no update to your FAU applicant portal, then maybe reach out to Monica. She had said 1/14 interviewees would hear back on 2/7 about decisions.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When you RSVP'd to the second look, did you get a confirmation email or did the survey just end by saying your response was submitted?
Nope, no confirmation. It’s making me a little nervous getting all these emails reminding us to RSVP LOL hopefully it went through
 
Does anyone know if they send rejection letters as they review applications or if they send it to everyone in one batch on the same date? My application still says screening in progress so not sure if that means they are still reviewing and still sending out interviews