Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, I am! Thank you!
Good luck to you as well!
Thanks! Caught the last interview date for the year today. Next batch of dates won't come until January, they said (for hopefuls reading).
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yes, I am! Thank you!
Good luck to you as well!
wow congrats to her! so exciting! do you mind sharing when she interviewed? i am wondering if they are letting people know before the date they told us in the interviewMy daughter got the Call. She’s in!
I’m not sure which day she interviewed but I know she wasn’t expecting to hear anything from FAU until next week.wow congrats to her! so exciting! do you mind sharing when she interviewed? i am wondering if they are letting people know before the date they told us in the interview
wow!! she must be an amazing applicant then 🙂 and future doctor!I’m not sure which day she interviewed but I know she wasn’t expecting to hear anything from FAU until next week.
Thank you for the kind words and good luck to you!! I hope you have a very successful cycle!!wow!! she must be an amazing applicant then 🙂 and future doctor!
submitted sept 13th and received II on the 22nd of septHas anyone that submitted their secondary on 9/2 or later received an interview invite or update?
For those of you who received news post interview, did you receive it on the date that was mentioned on interview day? It's been a couple of days after the date they told our group and I still haven't heard back and I was thinking about maybe sending an email to ask.
October 9, I don't recall her saying that for our group but I guess that means I won't be hearing back until a couple more weeks. Thanks!When did you interview? Monica told our group that she typically asks candidates to wait 6-8 weeks from the interview. I'm waiting to hear back, too.
hi! i also interviewed oct 9, and i believe she told our group we would hear by november 10thOctober 9, I don't recall her saying that for our group but I guess that means I won't be hearing back until a couple more weeks. Thanks!
October 9, I don't recall her saying that for our group but I guess that means I won't be hearing back until a couple more weeks. Thanks!
I have an interview coming up this week! Does anyone have any insight for how to prepare for the Spark Hire asynchronous portion? Any recommendations for what questions to prepare for in either the asynchronous or live interviews? Thank you!
Will do. Thank you! 🙂Spam behavioral questions. It's basically an SJT.
I was told during my interview and a lot of other schools that waitlist movement ramps up around April 30 because students have to narrow their acceptances to only one school so the A's they drop go to students on the WL.does anyone know when waitlist movement starts? is there a specific date they start re evaluating or does each A withdrawal come with an A of the waitlist?
from what i have heard, the first two weeks of May is when the most movement happens.when do yall think we will hear back from waitlist here?
I remember during my interview day, they mentioned post-interview rejections are a possibility. However, I do agree that it seems like a significant portion of those interviewed end up on the alternate list. Hard to say for sure, though.does this school do any post interview rejections? it sort of seems like most ppl get waitlisted. i am just trying to gauge my chances on the waitlist here (as it is my only one)
Yes, same. Guess that’s their way of saying expect the R.Anyone else’s portal marked “Passive Withdrawal” despite no communication from FAU since the secondary submission?
Congratulations, long year of wait well worth it. Good luck!IS A off WL today
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.