You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Florida State
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Still waiting for my pre-II IS R lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
corgidogmom
New Member
I did and they said there is a committee meeting this week!has anyone reached out to admissions and heard any update about whether or not we will be told our chances of coming off the waitlist?
Same! They said once they meet, we will know of their decision within the same dayI did and they said there is a committee meeting this week!
corgidogmom
New Member
Fingers crossed for us! 🤞🏻Same! They said once they meet, we will know of their decision within the same day
tpaflamingo
Full Member
Still waiting for my pre-II IS R lol
Same
Does FSU accept deferral requests?
biochemlover123
New Member
Probably case by case for financial and medical/emergent situations but you can email and seeDoes FSU accept deferral requests?
cheesyballs
Full Member
assuming they may release decisions late tonight/tomorrow possibly?
skullquinoa
New Member
I hope we hear something today 🤞🏻assuming they may release decisions late tonight/tomorrow possibly?
I guess tonight!!assuming they may release decisions late tonight/tomorrow possibly?
biochemlover123
New Member
Anyone hear anything?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
corgidogmom
New Member
I’m pretty sure the commit to enroll deadline is today for accepted FSU students so my guess is late today through maybe Wednesday!
The letter had some conflicting info. One place said end of business on 5/6, another area said by 9:00 am on 5/6, and other said by 5/6.I’m pretty sure the commit to enroll deadline is today for accepted FSU students so my guess is late today through maybe Wednesday!
Im thinking 9 am is for those who selected CTE at another institution, and end of day for those that have selected PTE?
I have heard nothing since submitting my secondary except for confirmation that it was received. No R yet. When should I expect to receive that? I thought the last wave of Rs had gone out already and I was surprised I didn’t get an email
skullquinoa
New Member
what time did they send you the email?Is there a fb page or GroupMe for accepted students?
I got off the waitlist today. I’m very excited and would like to connect with the class!!
tpaflamingo
Full Member
Same here. However, according to cycle track, it doesn't look like they have sent out any R's yet (and if they did, then they didn't really send out a huge wave of them). Last year, it looks like they sent them out in early April so they definitely seem to be behind this year (I am also having the same situation with another FL school - I have heard back from all others, except these two).I have heard nothing since submitting my secondary except for confirmation that it was received. No R yet. When should I expect to receive that? I thought the last wave of Rs had gone out already and I was surprised I didn’t get an email
The group me was sent earlier in this thread! Congrats!!Is there a fb page or GroupMe for accepted students?
I got off the waitlist today. I’m very excited and would like to connect with the class!!
The link appears to be invalid so I’m not sure if that’s still the link.The group me was sent earlier in this thread! Congrats!!
I got the email at 3:57 pm Tallahassee timewhat time did they send you the email?
The link appears to be invalid so I’m not sure if that’s still the link.
Congratulations!!Waitlist to Acceptance yesterday morning! Hoping the best for everyone on here! (Interview 11/14, WL 11/26)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
see u in classWaitlist to A today!
cheesyballs
Full Member
Waitlist to acceptance yesterday! 🥹
Congrats!Waitlist to acceptance yesterday! 🥹
nakedgangcc
Full Member
Congratulations 🎊🎈🍾 I hope to have the same experience soon 😭
OH MY GOD I GOT THE A. I LITERALLY SCREAMED AT WORK😭I AM SO GRATEFUL
nakedgangcc
Full Member
I got off the waitlist 😭😭 OOS A (strong ties to FSU) 9:20AM email
eventuallymaybe
New Member
A off the WL today!! Been on the WL since October 🥲
BigSneed
Full Member
A off the WL today!! Been on the WL since October 🥲
congrats!!I got off the waitlist 😭😭 OOS A (strong ties to FSU) 9:20AM email
Congrats to everybody getting in off the WL!! Are any of you planning to decline your offer out of curiosity? Still hoping to get in as it’s my top choice, trying to gauge if there is a real chance still🙏🏼
nakedgangcc
Full Member
I committed to enroll 😭 They said that I had to do it by 1:00pm today so I bit the bulletCongrats to everybody getting in off the WL!! Are any of you planning to decline your offer out of curiosity? Still hoping to get in as it’s my top choice, trying to gauge if there is a real chance still🙏🏼
Wow that is an insanely short turnaround. You got in 9:20am today and they wanted you to commit by 1:00pm? Would've been a bad day to sleep in lmaoI committed to enroll 😭 They said that I had to do it by 1:00pm today so I bit the bullet
I declined my seat Tuesday night. Praying that you will get an acceptance soon 😊Congrats to everybody getting in off the WL!! Are any of you planning to decline your offer out of curiosity? Still hoping to get in as it’s my top choice, trying to gauge if there is a real chance still🙏🏼
skullquinoa
New Member
I’m in the same boat, fsu is also my #1 and I’ve honestly had to try to stay off of sdn the last few days because I’ve felt so down about not having gotten off the list. holding out so much hope for the both of us and anyone else on the thread that is praying for a seat!! 😢Congrats to everybody getting in off the WL!! Are any of you planning to decline your offer out of curiosity? Still hoping to get in as it’s my top choice, trying to gauge if there is a real chance still🙏🏼
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else completely ghosted by FSU?
+1, Yeah its crazy to still have not sent Pre-Interview rejections at this pointAnyone else completely ghosted by FSU?
Yeah for real, they start class in 2 weeks lol.+1, Yeah its crazy to still have not sent Pre-Interview rejections at this point
I’m sorry to hear that happen to you, they said during our interviews that if we are on the waitlist there will be constant communication updating us about our chances of getting off.. lo and behold i haven’t heard anything from them and classes start in two weeks :/ so stupid that schools can just ghost us or not communicate and we have to last second scramble and get everything together if we get accepted close to the start date…Anyone else completely ghosted by FSU?
biochemlover123
New Member
They mentioned communicating rank but did not, mentioned decisions would be sent soon and did not, and were late to give decisions to almost every interviewee this year (per the communicated time). It’s worrisome especially since they mentioned giving feedback to those who didn’t get off the waitlist. Now I am unsure if they will even do that fast enough to apply early.I’m sorry to hear that happen to you, they said during our interviews that if we are on the waitlist there will be constant communication updating us about our chances of getting off.. lo and behold i haven’t heard anything from them and classes start in two weeks :/ so stupid that schools can just ghost us or not communicate and we have to last second scramble and get everything together if we get accepted close to the start date…