-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Florida Atlantic (FAU)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
anonymous6
Full Member
Anyone also ghosted by FAU?
tpaflamingo
Full Member
Yep! It doesn’t look like they have sent any R’s out yet.
All the schools I haven’t heard back from yet supposedly sent out R’s the first week of April last year. However, I still haven’t heard from any of them… so not sure what is taking so long lol
All the schools I haven’t heard back from yet supposedly sent out R’s the first week of April last year. However, I still haven’t heard from any of them… so not sure what is taking so long lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
neuroticism
Full Member
Has anyone made an accepted students GroupMe?
anyone else’s portal status still say admissions screening is in progress? 🙁
anonymous6
Full Member
Yupanyone else’s portal status still say admissions screening is in progress? 🙁
tpaflamingo
Full Member
IS Pre-II R today (finally lol)
I spoke too soon lol. IS pre-II R, finallyanyone else’s portal status still say admissions screening is in progress? 🙁
They really waited to the last minute 🧐🤨🧐I spoke too soon lol. IS pre-II R, finally
+1 IS pre-II R
neuroticism
Full Member
Just withdrew my A, GL to everyone on WL!
IS or OOS?Just withdrew my A, GL to everyone on WL!
Not yetAnyone WL and heard of any movement yet?
BlueBudgie
Full Member
Withdrew my A (IS) on the 29th! Good luck everyone, I went to the second look and it seems like an awesome school. Manifesting WL movement for all!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
neuroticism
Full Member
IS. Also, would have to agree with this as I also attended second look, the school seems pretty amazing:IS or OOS?
Withdrew my A (IS) on the 29th! Good luck everyone, I went to the second look and it seems like an awesome school. Manifesting WL movement for all!
twentytwenty888
New Member
I haven’t seen anything yet. At second look day I heard Monica say that the current M1 class president will send one but that they were waiting until after May 5 to do this.anyone have a group me?
does FAU have a high priority WL? if so is it upper third or do they give no indiciation?Does anyone know if the waitlist has moved at all yet? I was at second look and know it was supposed to start moving this week
hascott0102
New Member
Looking at cycle track, I think that one A might be from the past cycle. Kind of hard to tell though since the site appears to have switched to the 2025-2026 cycle, and this current cycle is now considered the past cycle. No A's on admit.org as of right now.Hello. I'm here for my friend who doesn't have an SDN acct. CycleTrack shows 1 accept here on May 1st. Anyone know if that's accurate and when this school might be making (other?) offers off the WL?
I looked before they made the switch and it seemed there were waitlist A waves around every Friday in May 2024. Hope this helps!
Congrats! IS or OOS?just got the A call from Monica!! Ahh, I’m hopping on a flight soon!
Thank you! OOS!Congrats! IS or OOS?
hascott0102
New Member
Congrats!OOS A! So excited!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hascott0102
New Member
Just got the OOS A!! So excited!
clinicalpearl
Full Member
has there been any IS waitlist movement? so stressed
they said they will start a discord in a couple of weeks!Does anyone know how accepted students can find each other to start looking for roommates etc.?
Just withdrew my Acceptance. Honestly such a difficult decision to make this is such an amazing school guys and I really hope one of you wonderful people get my spot. Best of luck!!!
floridaboarda
New Member
Is there an accepted students groupme or are we waiting for the discord to talk to other students?they said they will start a discord in a couple of weeks!
waiting for the discord! hadn’t been made yetIs there an accepted students groupme or are we waiting for the discord to talk to other students?
I made a group me in case people wanted to start talking about roommates and what not: GroupMe - Join the group for FAU Incoming M1’s c/o 2029
IS or OOS?i withdrew my A from the WL this week!
Update: DUH! Sorry I asked again since you had said that when asked before. I am not on here much or thinking bc just asking stuff for my friend on the waitlist.
Last edited:
oos!IS or OOS?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
smallworldafterall
New Member
MeWho else received another email this week asking about continued interest?
clinicalpearl
Full Member
me as wellWho else received another email this week asking about continued interest?
~Balthazar~
Full Member
-
Last edited: