2024-2025 Pennsylvania (Perelman)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
any idea when scholarships/fin aid will come out?
If it were a year ago, 21st century scholarships would've come out yesterday, marking the beginning of aid deliverance. but historically, it begins a bit later than that at like mid to mid-late march. Unles anyone has inside information, all we can say is any day now
 
If it were a year ago, 21st century scholarships would've come out yesterday, marking the beginning of aid deliverance. but historically, it begins a bit later than that at like mid to mid-late march. Unles anyone has inside information, all we can say is any day now
Doesn't the portal say
  • "All financial aid letters will be posted on this tab in early April"
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone tried to negotiate aid this early at Penn based on offers from other schools? If so, I'd really appreciate it if you'd message me. I have struggling on how to proceed and have a few questions.
 
Does anyone from the MSTP Second Look have any insight as to whether there will be any waitlist movement for MSTPs (like the percentage of students who're definitely going here)? I'm considering writing my Letter-of-Intent here, but I'd rather use it for a school I'd equally love to go to + have an actual chance getting off the WL.
 
There will be some limited WL movement. I’m in the group me and there are 156 people left including multiple med students… and I’m sure a couple more will go as other waitlists move.

If i had to guess (this is a GUESS), atleast 5-10people will get off before commit date.

Good luck 🙏
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad