2024-2025 U Houston (Fertitta)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Does all who interviewed at this school and did not match are automatically on the waitlist? Or they only choose some people to be on the waitlist?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does all who interviewed at this school and did not match are automatically on the waitlist? Or they only choose some people to be on the waitlist?
I found somewhere on the internet that TMDSAS schools rarely send a bunch of rejections and automatically put their unmatched interviewees on a waitlist, but it also depends on schools. However, based on what I have seen so far, not everyone has received the waitlist email. Some ppl even received rejection letters after match day. I guess there are at least 60 ppl in the waitlist rn.
 
Is it a tab on the side of the portal? I'm not sure why I can't see it
Screenshot 2025-03-04 at 9.54.00 AM.jpeg

Yes!
 
when do we think OOS movement will happen? Have any OOS been accepted? I know they typically only offer 2-3 spots but still holding out hope🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone gotten any info on the financial aid yet? I submitted the SSN form but that’s about it. Don’t know if there’s anything else we should be doing.
 
Has anyone filled out the Coat size? I wear size XS-L for my clothes, depending on the brand and style, so I don't know what to put T_T
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone go to the second look day? Wondering if they provided any info about financial aid, curriculum, GroupMe, etc that y'all found helpful
nothing much... The only interesting thing I learnt is that there is a mandatory 10-min break for every 1-hour of lecture.
Communication will shift to cougarnet email and myUH portal beginning in mid-May once they set it up, for now, all communication will still be on the AMP portal
 
nothing much... The only interesting thing I learnt is that there is a mandatory 10-min break for every 1-hour of lecture.
Communication will shift to cougarnet email and myUH portal beginning in mid-May once they set it up, for now, all communication will still be on the AMP portal
is it worth going to?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad