You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Houston (Fertitta)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We’re so proud of you!!II received today! OOS, strong ties to Texas. Completed 7/11. LM 68. I'M STOKED! First II 🥲🥹🎉
+1 IS II received yesterday LM 75 complete 7/22. First MMI 🙃
+1 IS II received today!
On the portal, it says "Please log in to the brief welcome session at 1:00 p.m. The link will be sent to you in your interview confirmation email." There is no link on the interview confirmation email they sent. Do you think they'll send another email with the link or should I contact admissions?
There is a link in the portal!On the portal, it says "Please log in to the brief welcome session at 1:00 p.m. The link will be sent to you in your interview confirmation email." There is no link on the interview confirmation email they sent. Do you think they'll send another email with the link or should I contact admissions?
+1 IS II received today!
Do you mind sharing your LM?
it's posted in the signature.Do you mind sharing your LM?
If you are reading SDN on a phone, turning your phone to "landscape" view (horizontal) will make siggys show up.
it's posted in the signature.
If you are reading SDN on a phone, turning your phone to "landscape" view (horizontal) will make siggys show up.
I was wondering how to see them on my phone.
Thank you!! Did not know thisit's posted in the signature.
If you are reading SDN on a phone, turning your phone to "landscape" view (horizontal) will make siggys show up.
I just checked again and I don't have a link in the portal either. Mine shows an Interview tab w the date confirmed but no "Web Interview" tab like some other schools. Is the web interview tab where the link should be?There is a link in the portal!
Take a breathI just checked again and I don't have a link in the portal either. Mine shows an Interview tab w the date confirmed but no "Web Interview" tab like some other schools. Is the web interview tab where the link should be?
See if it shows up tomorrow
That's why I add value to your SDN lifeI was wondering how to see them on my phone.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! Did you get any information regarding this?
Does anyone who has already interviewed mind PM’ing me about the format? How long were the stations? How much time before entering did you have to think about the prompt? Etc.
Yeah I interviewed on the 24th. IIRC, 6 min stations with 1 minute to think and 1 rest station. Pretty chill, not so bad.Hi! Did you get any information regarding this?
D
deleted1167053
Just got an email saying “[my name] thank you for completing your MMI interview” but a previous email said all MMIs are T&R at 1:30 pm…. Should I contact the university?
I also received that email, and I have my interview at 1:30 p.m. today.Just got an email saying “[my name] thank you for completing your MMI interview” but a previous email said all MMIs are T&R at 1:30 pm…. Should I contact the university?
Somebody just got ahead of themselves and sent out the thank you emails too early, don’t worry about itI also received that email, and I have my interview at 1:30 p.m. today.
p.s. have a great interview day, @Packman12 and @Jchem2 👍👍
Last edited:
Dr. Swiftie
Full Member
IS interview invite just now! Complete 8/1 😀
Smolivappreciator
New Member
Hello, thanks for all the info so far. By any chance, does this school accept Letters of Intent or Interest? Thanks in advance.
With the TMDSAS Match system your intent is signaled by ranking a school #1.Hello, thanks for all the info so far. By any chance, does this school accept Letters of Intent or Interest? Thanks in advance.
If you have already interviewed and want to send them an email, you can do that.
If you haven't interviewed yet it's still your waiting time.
BetaBlockMyAnxiety
Full Member
IS II LM 76 complete 8/3
Fertitta aiming high!IS II LM 76 complete 8/3
Smolivappreciator
New Member
Thank youWith the TMDSAS Match system your intent is signaled by ranking a school #1.
If you have already interviewed and want to send them an email, you can do that.
If you haven't interviewed yet it's still your waiting time.
Does anyone know when As will start going out? I forgot to ask on my interview day
Last year, the earliest prematch for UoH was Dec 23.
I’m an OOS applicant, but I’d imagine it would be an A around the same time as prematch?Last year, the earliest prematch for UoH was Dec 23.
So we probably have a couple months then!
StrawberrySoda18
Full Member
Has anyone been invited to tour? I interviewed in September and they mentioned touring but I never got an email about it.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
BetaBlockMyAnxiety
Full Member
Two wow! Congrats!just prematched here!
Just pre-matched!
BetaBlockMyAnxiety
Full Member
Two Again! Wow! that is amazing 🙂Just pre-matched!
harry_potter138
Full Member
just pre-matched!!
Just prematched too!
johnsnow466
New Member
Prematched!!!!!
Prematched !!!
D
deleted1167053
BRON BRON?!?!Prematched !!!
D
deleted1167053
You’re a doctor Harry!just pre-matched!!
Now you can stay in Texas!Just prematched too!
StrawberrySoda18
Full Member
Congrats! Do you mind sharing your interview date?Just prematched too!
Thank you! I interviewed August 31stCongrats! Do you mind sharing your interview date?
No, I don't think they have sent anything about tours. I believe they said they would be sending out tour info to everyone who has interviewed (not sure when tho)Has anyone been invited to tour? I interviewed in September and they mentioned touring but I never got an email about it.
Pre-matched! I was wondering if anyone can clarify what to do after a pre-match offer. Their email talks about how we will get credentials for UH in January- but is there anything now we need to do on our end to accept the offer, or just rank UH 1st? Thanks for any clarification
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
glucosedestroyer
Full Member
Did you prematch today?Pre-matched! I was wondering if anyone can clarify what to do after a pre-match offer. Their email talks about how we will get credentials for UH in January- but is there anything now we need to do on our end to accept the offer, or just rank UH 1st? Thanks for any clarification
Did you prematch today?
Last night
It doesn't hurt to send a response email saying you are happy to get the offer.Pre-matched! I was wondering if anyone can clarify what to do after a pre-match offer. Their email talks about how we will get credentials for UH in January- but is there anything now we need to do on our end to accept the offer, or just rank UH 1st? Thanks for any clarification
It isn't binding to say yes, and you might have some other schools to rank by Match Day so you don't have all the information right now
It doesn't hurt to send a response email saying you are happy to get the offer.
It isn't binding to say yes, and you might have some other schools to rank by Match Day so you don't have all the information right now
Thank you!
StrawberrySoda18
Full Member
For those that pre-matched, was the email sent through the AMP portal or was it a separate address that sent it?