Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations and welcome!!OOS A! So so beyond happy!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congratulations and welcome!!OOS A! So so beyond happy!
Welcome to Texas.OOS A! So so beyond happy!
I think so, it has barely begunDo you guys think OOS waitlist movement can still happen?
Thank you @Texascatlover !My guess is early to late May, based on previous year’s threads
By directly emailing admissions director - use the same email address that sent you your offer of admission. Be polite but clear about withdrawing from your seat. This is an irreversible action.How do you withdraw?
When do you expect it? Any idea @Texascatlover?Who’s ready for WL movement?
When do you expect it? Any idea @Texascatlover?
It’s possible that there has been but maybe people are not on SDN. As for OOS, if you scroll up me and another got off a few weeks ago! Idk about anything since than.@LeoMessi1 Has there been any movement lately on WL?
not sure as well, I am still waiting as an OOS applicant@LeoMessi1 Has there been any movement lately on WL?
@sciencerules135 Thank you very much.It’s possible that there has been but maybe people are not on SDN. As for OOS, if you scroll up me and another got off a few weeks ago! Idk about anything since than.
@LeoMessi1 Thank you very much.not sure as well, I am still waiting as an OOS applicant
I finally stopped creeping and created an account to announce this but I got a call this morning that I got off the waitlist here! I was on 3 Texas waitlists with no A so I am ecstatic!!
IS!!Congrats! IS or OOS?
Welcome :3I finally stopped creeping and created an account to announce this but I got a call this morning that I got off the waitlist here! I was on 3 Texas waitlists with no A so I am ecstatic!!
I finally stopped creeping and created an account to announce this but I got a call this morning that I got off the waitlist here! I was on 3 Texas waitlists with no A so I am ecstatic!!
Late response - but I saw some people join the class discord last week!@wysdoc
Could there be any more movement in their WL at U of Houston Fretitta?
Any comment?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.