2025-2026 Liberty University (LUCOM)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

How long would you all wait before contacting admissions after submitting via AACOMAS? I was thinking about sending a quick email to just confirm they received my application. Looking over older posts it seems like most people hear back with an interview invite within a few weeks. I don't want to be annoying but I'm getting anxious over here lol.
They arent the best at responding to emails from people who arent current students, so I would call them.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I sent in my primary last week but no word yet about secondaries. Are they pretty strict about sending out secondaries?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone from 11/17 interview hear back?

I received an interesting email today mentioning a OMS1 bundle, but I never received an admissions decision.
 
OOS Interview online on Jan 26th. Anybody else in this boat? Or does anybody have any insight on what interview day online is like?
 
Hello! Does anyone who interviewed know how I can find info about my upcoming interview (what time it will be, etc)? I scheduled it a little while back and am having a hard time navigating their portal for information. I got a confirmation email but it didn’t specify the time of the interview or any other details. Thank you!
 
Hello! Does anyone who interviewed know how I can find info about my upcoming interview (what time it will be, etc)? I scheduled it a little while back and am having a hard time navigating their portal for information. I got a confirmation email but it didn’t specify the time of the interview or any other details. Thank you!
Is this for in person or online? I imagine it's different. For in person, when you scheduled it should have given a time slot, like 9-1 or something like that. The week before the interview I received a full itinerary that included the times for the different sessions/activities as well as my specific interviewer's name.
 
Is this for in person or online? I imagine it's different. For in person, when you scheduled it should have given a time slot, like 9-1 or something like that. The week before the interview I received a full itinerary that included the times for the different sessions/activities as well as my specific interviewer's name.
For online! Thank you for the details!
 
Hello! Does anyone who interviewed know how I can find info about my upcoming interview (what time it will be, etc)? I scheduled it a little while back and am having a hard time navigating their portal for information. I got a confirmation email but it didn’t specify the time of the interview or any other details. Thank you!
I have an interview scheduled for the 26th and was also struggling with this but went digging through my email lol.
If you go to the email that should've been sent when you paid your application fee (should be titled "Notification of Payment"), there's a link that should take you to where you schedule your interview. It says on my portal that it lasts from 9:30 AM - 1:00 PM. Hoping to get more information soon on what all we will be doing.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just a heads up: Their admissions team has never replied back to any of my emails to date. I gave up my application here because of that. I would just straight up cal

Mine was in person, so I don't know if the format is different for online. I had 1 faculty interviewer. The list of interview questions on SDN was solid prep, but we obviously didn't cover them all!
Thanks! Was it also from 9:30-1pm? My online one says it’s from 9:30 to 1 pm but idk what that means.
 
interviewed 2/9 and haven't heard anything yet? its 4 weeks today anyone else interviewed around then heard anything back?
I’m so glad you posted this! I was starting to get nervous it was just me. I interviewed that week too — and we were told they’d get back to us in two weeks (that they “weren’t that busy” at the time) — yet, here we are, a month later! Ugh!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m so glad you posted this! I was starting to get nervous it was just me. I interviewed that week too — and we were told they’d get back to us in two weeks (that they “weren’t that busy” at the time) — yet, here we are, a month later! Ugh!
Most likely means a rejection. Admissions period officially ended yesterday.
 
Most likely means a rejection. Admissions period officially ended yesterday.
I’m so curious how you knew this! You’re such a lifesaver—thank you!! I had another school’s acceptance deposit due this weekend, so I was stressed about getting a response from LUCOM on time. Your comment really helps me make my decision. Truly, thank you for your kindness in responding!
 
I’m so curious how you knew this! You’re such a lifesaver—thank you!! I had another school’s acceptance deposit due this weekend, so I was stressed about getting a response from LUCOM on time. Your comment really helps me make my decision. Truly, thank you for your kindness in responding!
I received an email from them last night stating that they weren't able to get to my application because the admissions cycle officially ended.
 
I’m so curious how you knew this! You’re such a lifesaver—thank you!! I had another school’s acceptance deposit due this weekend, so I was stressed about getting a response from LUCOM on time. Your comment really helps me make my decision. Truly, thank you for your kindness in responding!
I wouldn't assume a rejection. They took the time to interview, then they are considering you.