2024-2025 Liberty University (LUCOM)

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

You guys got accepted that soon after your interviews?? I heard they contact you around 2-4 weeks post-interview. I interviewed 11/1 so getting kinda worried...
I was at the 10/10 interview and got my acceptance letter on 11/12 so don’t worry - there’s certainly a wide spectrum of time in which you could hear back.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all! I just received an ii today after submitting my primary in november around thanksgiving. My interview is scheduled for the 20th of January. Has anyone who have received an ii been rejected so far? Im a little worried about that!
 
Update:
OCOM OOS II received today, 09/03/24. Secondary completed 08/20/24.

Received the A today!!

+1! Finally got the call

Congrats! Got the A call today as well!

OOS A today

congrats!!! stats?

Got my A yesterday as well, interviewed on 8/8.

Got the A call on 9/4 as well!

OOS A just now!!🙂



OOS A Today!!

OOS A, interviewed 8/29!

Accepted OOS. Interviewed 9/6.

OOS A just now! 2nd one of the cycle! Interviewed 9/12

Update:

Alabama COM OOS acceptance today 10/1, interviewed 9/23!

OOS II Received today for LMU DCOM 10/24, file complete 07/30.

+1 OOS A today, interviewed 10/25

OOS Accepted. Interviewed 11/11

OOS Accepted, interviewed 11/11

Anyone willing to share their stats?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
peanutgallery$[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]]]]] said:
Interviewed on [emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]]/[emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]] and got the A [emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]]/[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]]! Hang on to hope!

I really thought the Admissions Team did a great job! The Student Doctor discussion was also really helpful, though I didn’t ask any questions as I was still processing my interview. The faculty member I interviewed with was conversational but he was a no fluff kind of guy, which I can appreciate.

Any advice on where to live? Planning on a living alone the first year. But I want to live where others do to build community.

I plan on living at the Oasis! From what i’ve seen a decent number of the med students live there
 
Received an email today stating that they sent me a ii in January asking if I'm still interested. Does anyone know if the class is full here yet? I have my interview on 3/13.
 
Interviewing on 3/17 virtual. Does anyone know if the class is full or they are still accepting people?
Other question was the format of the interview and what questions they asked.

thank you
 
Interviewing on 3/17 virtual. Does anyone know if the class is full or they are still accepting people?
Other question was the format of the interview and what questions they asked.

thank you
Latest A i have seen was late feburary.. I am not sure if the class is full. People will likely withdraw their acceptances by may. The format is a causal like 25 min interview and the questions they ask is dependent on whatever info you have in your application, like personal statement and clinical/volunteer experience
 
Is there any scholarship/financial aid information or resources for accepted students? I got accepted recently but didn't seem to get any information about that
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there,

They ask their waitlisted applicants to pay 155 for screening and other checklist items to move up on the waitlist. Anyone else has done that?
 
Does anyone know if the letter of commitment is binding? I'm WL at two schools and ik DO WL movement starts in June for these schools. The letter is due mid-may and I just want to know if I get off the WL for these schools, does this mean I can't withdraw and enroll there?
 
Does anyone know if the letter of commitment is binding? I'm WL at two schools and ik DO WL movement starts in June for these schools. The letter is due mid-may and I just want to know if I get off the WL for these schools, does this mean I can't withdraw and enroll there?
I emailed to clarify because I am in a similar situation. They said you must sign the commitment letter and withdraw from waitlists, and it falls under line 4 of the commitment letter. I like LUCOM a lot but I am waitlisted at my top choices so I am going to wait until the last day to sign and see what happens lol
 
I emailed to clarify because I am in a similar situation. They said you must sign the commitment letter and withdraw from waitlists, and it falls under line 4 of the commitment letter. I like LUCOM a lot but I am waitlisted at my top choices so I am going to wait until the last day to sign and see what happens lol
What are the consequence of not signing it ? Their email said they won't be able to pair us up with an OSM-II mentor, but if that's the only consequence and I still get to keep the seat (esp since deposit is paid), i'd rather do that. Did they explicitly say we will forfeit our seat if we don't sign the agreement?
 
What are the consequence of not signing it ? Their email said they won't be able to pair us up with an OSM-II mentor, but if that's the only consequence and I still get to keep the seat (esp since deposit is paid), i'd rather do that. Did they explicitly say we will forfeit our seat if we don't sign the agreement?
I guess I just assumed that we were required to sign it since the email said it was due, and I only asked about the consequences of signing it rather NOT signing it. I am reading through the stuff again and you make a good point. That would be a good question to follow up on.