You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 University of Washington
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
smoney1178
Full Member
I gave up my Spokane seat last week! Good luck to you all!! 🙂
TinyPotentialDoctor
New Member
Just got the call for spot 14! Keep y’all’s chins up!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
duckyducky
New Member
Congrats!! For SEA cohort? The portal says only up to position 8 has been acceptedJust got the call for spot 14! Keep y’all’s chins up!
TinyPotentialDoctor
New Member
Thank you! And yes for SEA! I know the portal is known for lagging haha. My EXCOM called me and said that an official email is coming. So SEA is at least through 14 as of 4 pm 🙂Congrats!! For SEA cohort? The portal says only up to position 8 has been accepted
duckyducky
New Member
I'm so glad I checked SDN! I'm 23rd, so fingers crossed! So happy for you!Thank you! And yes for SEA! I know the portal is known for lagging haha. My EXCOM called me and said that an official email is coming. So SEA is at least through 14 as of 4 pm 🙂
MaxDakota
Full Member
My portal says they are thru 22, so you should be getting that call super soon!I'm so glad I checked SDN! I'm 23rd, so fingers crossed! So happy for you!
duckyducky
New Member
Hope so! Haven’t heard anything yet, trying to keep my hopes up though !My portal says they are thru 22, so you should be getting that call super soon!
caffeinatedchicken
Full Member
mann I'm really praying there's hope for 60's ...
scared_spinach
Full Member
Did anyone above 26 hear back? Just curious if the waitlist has not updated.
GoldengalMD
New Member
I’m sitting at #28 and nothing yet… fingers crossed tho !!Did anyone above 26 hear back? Just curious if the waitlist has not updated.
scared_spinach
Full Member
Manifesting for you my friend!I’m sitting at #28 and nothing yet… fingers crossed tho !!
MaxDakota
Full Member
Yeah I was 27 and got in Friday night. Gonna say no tomorrow so you’ll be good.Did anyone above 26 hear back? Just curious if the waitlist has not updated.
caffeinatedchicken
Full Member
any other waitlist warriors out there? 💪😔
Here! You are not alone. Hang in there 🙂any other waitlist warriors out there? 💪😔
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futurehippo
New Member
anyone above 32 hear back? ty
Eazydoesit22
New Member
Does anyone have an idea of what the Spokane waitlist # is at?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K