3 Weeks to MCAT. 499 Full Length :/

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Asclepius293

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

I have a little over 3 weeks until my MCAT. I took a Kaplan course for the last few months and have been self studying. However, I'm worried about my practice test scores.

I got 499 on a Kaplan Diagnostic
497 on Kaplan Full Length 2
499 on Kaplan Full Length 1 (Took #1 after #2)

I'm sort of nervous because my scores aren't breaking 500. I think it's mostly an issue of getting used to the rigor of testing with the timing rather than content. Anyone else have a similar experience and end up doing well on the actual thing?

Thanks for any insight