This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

taylorswift132

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a Canadian student and plan to take a 5th year (switched my degree part way and now a few credits behind). I was wondering if it would be better to take a bunch of courses that I can easily get an A in or re-take courses I did not do well in in first and second year (i.e C courses)?
 
I am a Canadian student and plan to take a 5th year (switched my degree part way and now a few credits behind). I was wondering if it would be better to take a bunch of courses that I can easily get an A in or re-take courses I did not do well in in first and second year (i.e C courses)?
Depends on your c and sGPA.