90s Time WWarp - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If interested, please tell me your favorite 90s stuff (movies, music, toys, cultural phenomenons, boy bands) so I can make items to gift to y'all in dead chat or post-game :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I think you are describing things wrong. I voted for vmh, then when afflac tried to make last-minute flips impossible, I decided to make them possible by flipping to mutts. It's much sketchier than what you described.

And mpm was the first vote on vmh, so if anyone swung that vote, I would think it would be the later contributors (miz and afflac again?)

Thats what i meant about mpm. For 2 days has tried to convince people to go for VMH over both ziggy (confirmed wolf) and mutts cuz probably 3p but could be wolf.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Thought you guys might like to see the original Netflix logo from the 90s
1578369131213.png

The internet was uglier back then

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Oh, also, sorry for not wanting to be the one to get lynched in a last minute swing...since we don't know wolf numbers and mutts wasn't coming back I didn't want woofers to be able to lynch me if it was *ylo. So I tried to stay with the bigger pack to make that less possible

Oh, also, sorry for not wanting to be the one to get lynched in a last minute swing...since we don't know wolf numbers and mutts wasn't coming back I didn't want woofers to be able to lynch me if it was *ylo. So I tried to stay with the bigger pack to make that less possible
...I thought you only had one vote...? :confused:

...I thought you only had one vote...?
I do, but when there were five people I was more comfortable that the possibility of me being lynched was lower since I had a vote from mutts on me already... Of course then Genny switched so that I was in more danger again. Guess I just need more sense of adventure, or something

I do, but when there were five people I was more comfortable that the possibility of me being lynched was lower since I had a vote from mutts on me already... Of course then Genny switched so that I was in more danger again. Guess I just need more sense of adventure, or something
Not gonna lie, I'm impressed there are still people in this game who don't secretly harbor a teeny tiny wish to die

Dead chat is probably pretty fun by now

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Not gonna lie, I'm impressed there are still people in this game who don't secretly harbor a teeny tiny wish to die

I can’t wait for dead chat to erupt when I pop up village again. That’s my favorite part of dead chat :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I can’t wait for dead chat to erupt when I pop up village again. That’s my favorite part of dead chat :rofl:
I want to let you know that in an effort to uphold my earlier resolution to be less wack, I am truly working very hard not to think about how your role is toy themed and so were the only other 2 known wolves

eeeee

*this is a joke, I am not using role names as relevant info*

• Haha

Let's just say y'all should be real jealous that meats is in the spirit world now :shifty:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
Lol imma be at the airport 5ever tomorrow but that's bc my flight is at noon but afflac has class at 9am. I'll be looking up 90s references to post and thinking about stuff. What I'm saying is I'll be pretty bored and able to iso

Also, bc I didn't post one before
this was in the days of my livin la vida loca singing at dance class I'm on the left!
20200101_132215.jpeg
(Edited to put pic in spoilers)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
If interested, please tell me your favorite 90s stuff (movies, music, toys, cultural phenomenons, boy bands) so I can make items to gift to y'all in dead chat or post-game :)

Lambchop puppet
Couch from Big comfy couch
Land on Gullah gullah island
Zoboomafoo
Moon from Bear in the big blue house
Farewell song from Out of the box

I spent a lot of tome in front of the Tv, not much has changed

• Love
Since this is literally right in front of me, ill just throw out there, when I saw the Dina flip it sent me back to D1's mutts makes cubs a wolf for no reason, and then she got into a "fight" with dina about being too quiet. I specifically remember this because its why at one point I defended dina over mutts because of that interaction. But how brilliant would that be? Shade Cubs and then create your own bus all within 48 hrs of game start.
Yea you literally defended dina but im a wolf ?ok cool story

I'm a yellow Gameboy, and I'm vanilla. I was hoping that maybe I could unlock some ability (Like Mason) since the mods mentioned the reason I'm vanilla is that I don't have a game, but I even posted I was a Gameboy at one point hoping somebody else was a Gameboy cartridge, and nothing turned up ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I don’t believe this - its too easy of a claim to make up

So, other than because vmh doesn't like it, is there any reason we shouldn't vote 3p today. I'm pretty comfortable with mutts, but vmh would give better info. Also, @PippyPony i don't think we ever got an explanation for how her clothing recipients are cleared if she flips wolf
Please explain why you are so comfortable with my lynch? Serious question that you didnt answer before & reasons outside of “what pippy said”

Last edited:
Based on this if mutts is wolf I almost doubt that anyone else on her lynch is beyond Dina. I get piling on but two on one lynch seems excessive.
So when I flip village, would you consider theres another wolf on my lynch?

The kinda clear blue was the best GBA color. I loved mine until my knee killed the screen :arghh:

WTF is a yellow gameboy? Or blue or whatever else for that matter? Standard Gameboys come in Gray, and Gray only.
What he said - but I do acknowledge the game boy color but GBA doesn’t exist yet :sendoff:

I still have my purple clear game boy color & a power puff girls game in it - Ill randomly find it, then I get distracted and play a little bit

Wolf guilt? You had 1 vote scared to go down and leave your pack mate alone

• Wow
please explain?
You were voting me !!! I’m never voting myself unless its a win condition

ok sooo are the 3p is wolf people finally satisfied? And mutts for the 18th time escapes a lynch somehow?
What write up did you read bc orange translates to neutral to me
The wolves are trying to frame me, those bastards

It's much sketchier than what you described.
Can confirm and i called you out on it but no one listens to me

If lawpy wasnt a mod he’d be calling for my lynch in dead chat rn :(

Again I am struck by the sudden feeling that @muttmanager sounds village, which I have not felt until today lol

Were wolf --> village converts a thing in the 90s and I was just too into my LotR books to notice at the time?

• Haha
What write up did you read bc orange translates to neutral to me
The wolves are trying to frame me, those bastards
Oh. Except this part.

- it says "neutral" in the write up, not just with colors
(Edit: huh. Actually no it doesn't. I am now hallucinating, which is great. Haha)
- Cubs was saying there was a group of people who were reading the third party as a wolf prior to flip, not that orange = wolf :rolleyes:

• Haha
Oh. Except this part.

- it says "neutral" in the write up, not just with colors
- Cubs was saying there was a group of people who were reading the third party as a wolf prior to flip, not that orange = wolf :rolleyes:
Ohh i read that “so 3p is wolf, people satisfied” not “3p is wolf people satisfied”

• Haha
71zkjbSpiyL.jpg

(A book I have never read but still reference to inappropriately/ironically shade people on the regular)
My problem is I assume everyone forgets their punctuation (not that I use it well on here either) lol

^ These guise played at my undergrad (free for us, I think $10K to them lol) in a small historic gym. I went back to my dorm and back to the gym and went in the back entrance I normally took for my PE classes and got confused and took the ramp and was like "Oh ****, this is the stage, they're playing. Wow there is zero security for this show lol" and went another way.

• Haha
Species, silly. That's like saying Scooby Doo is a canid!
Well Scooby Doo is a Great Dane. :rofl:
I didn’t know zoboomafoo’s species name
Coquerel's sifaka

Genny: came back positive
Awaiting today’s results on mutts
So why would you check someone who has claimed a PR as opposed to someone who hasn't? We are looking for a blocker among those "without abilities"/without ability to confirm their ability...

I'd think it would make more sense to check afflac or genny or me.

Tinfoil-y
Sadly, I am thinking about the possibility of a sov/miz wolf pack. Of course another wolf would say the wolf blocker is vanilla when we are trying to hunt the blocker. Plus, (I know I'm gonna get scolded for saying this) your ability itself seems wolfy as hell.

I'm frustrated about the vmh flip. I was so sure and I pushed for it and pushed for it and my wolf reads were built around it so I feel like I need to reevaluate ~everythinggggg~

Sent from my SM-G960U using SDN mobile

Night 8

January 4, 1999
12:40 AM

When Rick returned home the lights, and television, were still on in the living room. Amy was asleep on top of Jason, his arms wrapped around her.
He was a bit puzzled by looking at them, but quietly turned off the lights and television before returning to his own room to sleep.
In the morning he was up before either of the other two. He walked into the hallway wearing his running gear and slipped out the door.
He had tried to be quiet, but the sound stirred Amy. Jason was still asleep. She laid there on top of him, still as a statue, with several thoughts running through her head. She thought about their kiss. Her school. Her family. Her friends. Her cat. Rick.
And, that was the first moment that she realized she had conflicting feelings.
Within no time at all it had seemed, Rick returned to the apartment. This time he didn't make an attempt to be quiet. He entered the living room, locked eyes with Amy. She was staring at him with her large eyes. He smiled, then departed for the hallway and into the bathroom. Amy heard the shower turn on.

"Jason?" Amy whispered, tapping his shoulder to try to get him to wake up.
"Good morning." He grunted. He smiled at her, but released his grip and outstretched his arms into the arm.
She shifted her position so that they could both sit up.
"Should we leave for the library soon?" She asked him.
Jason's expression displayed a combination of perplexion and disappointment, as if he had expected her to say something else.
"Is that alright?" She questioned again.
"Yeah, sure. I'll get ready."
They shared a storage container kept near the couch where they stored the few articles of clothing they've found or purchased.
There was a plastic bag on top filled with a few bills of money: some one's, five's, and ten's, equivocating sixty-seven dollars in total.
Jason went over and plucked it out from the top. He lifted it up.
"This is from yesterday. Hopefully it's enough for the amp."
"Oh. That's great."
They both pulled different pieces from the storage container to wear that day.
"I'll go change in the office." Amy suggested.
"Okay."

While she was changing, she heard the water turn off in the bathroom across from her.
She was just putting on her top when the door opened.
Rick noticed the dirty clothes on the floor and figured what she had been doing.
"Oh, sorry." He stammered.
"I'll just be using the computer for a bit."
"Oh, no, this is your office, I should be more considerate about what I'm doing and where."
"Don't worry about it." He reassured her.
"We're going back to the library." She gathered her clothes and went to the doorway.
"Hey, Rick?" She turned back to look at him.
"Yeah?"
"I'm really glad you're doing all of this for us. I don't feel like I say that enough. You're great."
"Thank, Amy." His tone was somber.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the library, Sarah seemed to be in an exceptional mood.
"You two! Where have you been?" She questioned them in an upbeat tone.
"We've been working." Jason answered. "Why are you so happy today?"
"What, I'm not allowed to be happy? Come on, Jason."
She shook her head and laughed.
"I can't hold it in. We've done it. We have a plan."
"Seriously?"
"Seriously! Do you guys have the amplifier?"
Amy lowered her head and looked to the floor.
"Uhm, sorry, Sarah. I couldn't get there. I tried, and, honestly, it landed me in jail."
"What? How?" Leonard asked.
"I tried hitchhiking. I didn't know that wasn't legal."
Sarah's excitement dropped. "Well... I guess we won't attempt that again. However, if we can't get it, then we're not as set as I thought we were." She stated.
"Is there anything more for us to do here if you've really cracked the code?" Jason asked.
"Well, no. I've honestly just been playing solitaire on the computer." Sarah gestured towards her game on the screen.
"We actually left and walked around the city for the first time yesterday evening. We went to Goodwill. Leonard bought..."
Leonard rudely interrupted,
"This gameboy. For reselling, if I took it back with us." He held up a yellow gameboy. "It doesn't work. Nobody else needs to know that."

Dead is
fb62b7b8-e086-11e6-9b53-8435dd4caef3.jpg

@AccidentFromFlorida Yellow Gameboy, Vanilla

It is now Day 9. Lynch will close at 6 PM PST (9 PM EST)

7 Players Remain

5. @genny
11. @mypetmoose in for Navilly
12. @muttmanager
15. @cubsrule4e
20. @mizchiefmanaged
22. @PippyPony
23. @StartingoverVet

Lost in Time Forever:
2. acanthuroidei, face, pic sender
10. mypetmoose #1, microsoft maze, jailer
3. msprocrastinator, clippy, vanilla
8. wildzoo, 90s Journalist, writeup editor
21. alissa, sony walkman, vanilla
14. sportponies, baby sinclair, vanilla
7. kraskadava, pink power ranger, joat
13. barkley, neverhood, lynch controller
19. melchizedek, ford aerostar, tracker
6. jboose, fotomat employee, psychic
4. dinashadow, sid's creepy toys, untrackable
18. Animal midwife, staff at goodburger, vanilla
1. ziggyandjazzy, toys r us employee, vengeful wolf
9. Holdthemayo, nickelodeon game show host, slimer
17. Vetmedhead, 90's fashionista, stylist
16. Accidentfromflorida, yellow homeboy, vanilla

Last edited:
  • Sad
Something that’s been bothering me off and on: SOV claimed to have seered Sportsport N2 as vanillager. She was then killed off the next night. I believe that he’s correct in his results and that he can do what he says he can do (whither or not wolf is still a question) but why kill off a seered vanillager? It’s been bothering me. Does sporty have a track record of reading SOV well?