A Few of My Favourite Things! WW Sign-Ups & Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How familiar are you with Reddit?

• Extremely familiar

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Somewhat familiar

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • I browse occasionally.

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • What's a "reddit"?

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What rojo posted is what my role is. I've been waiting for Trilt to let me know when I could evolve, past that my ability is passive, but it is my ability. I avoid one attempt on my life. I don't know who the yucky food person is, but it's not me.

Since trilt is a fan of participation, you might have evolved by posting. If you are village and live, you might see if that's the quest.

Members don't see this ad.

Since trilt is a fan of participation, you might have evolved by posting. If you are village and live, you might see if that's the quest.
Oh, sure, and then get lynched for changing my play style. I'll remember that next time
#justalittlegrumpy

Reactions: 1 user
And I'm like 75% sure that Trilt kept repeating in dead chat last game that porygon was her favorite Pokemon. So that might be telling too

Members don't see this ad :)
Or weve caught Trilt in a lie and she is next to get lynched

And I'm like 75% sure that Trilt kept repeating in dead chat last game that porygon was her favorite Pokemon. So that might be telling too
porygon had a great role that trilt and I felt didn't get enough playtime before WZ got lynched.

Coming on to claim you won't be around is not participating in the thread...
Friday would have made the second lynch I was unable to participate in. If I hadn't said anything, then people would again become suspicious because I was missing lynches. It's a catch 22

Friday would have made the second lynch I was unable to participate in. If I hadn't said anything, then people would again become suspicious because I was missing lynches. It's a catch 22
Eh, I am talking more generalities here, not one particular instance from this game. You usually only offer a vote and nothing else, and while I get that is how you always play, you may occasionally need to vary it up either to appease a role condition or just in general to not stick out like a sore thumb when you do feel the need to say something.

Oh, and the talking to evolve is simply something I recall being a thing in her pokemon game, not because I am purposefully being an ass here. ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Not really though, because lack of participation is not unusual for you. And missing lynches isn't particularly wolfy.

8IdNoBJ.jpg
Today is just a very Finnish day I suppose!

We started this morning with the horrible death of one of my favourite treats from studying abroad, and we end with the death of what is legitimately one of the worst foods that has ever crossed my lips.

Salmiakki. Salty liquorice. It's flavoured with ammonium chloride, which Wiki helpfully describes as giving it an "astringent, salty" taste that is "tongue numbing" and "almost stinging." I don't even like black licorice to begin with. Covering it in freaking acidic salt is just insult to injury.

And no, it's not any damn better in/with/flavouring alcohol... I tried that too.

So... definitely not one of my favourite things. If alcohol can't make something tolerable, I'm glad you've put it to the death. Add viili into the pile while you're at it, please.

Dead is @Gwenevre, Salmiakki - a WOLF who could stuff someone with gross salmiakki each night until they gave up their ability.

It's now Night 8! Night deadline is 7am EST, but you should definitely try and get everything in this evening/ASAP.

dM3QHvH.gif

ROSTER:
Good Food & Drink
1. DubZ
2. Mad Jack
3. Stb

Finland, Finland, Finland
6. Jilary
7. FFM

Circus Arts
9. kcoughli
12. Teepster

Cute Baby Animals
14. Caiter92
16. Hayley

Warm Things
17. DVMD
20. Lupin21

Internet & Media
21. Zensing
23. hmoo

Zany Animals
28. Rockatiel
29. thedrjojo

DEAD:
11. Finnick - Diet Coke
8. SOV - Aerial Silks
18. dyachei - Two toed sloth
15. ketoone - Two toed sloth
10. Kam - A warm sauna
27. LadyOtheFarm - Three toed sloth
4. Alohacat- Paperwork

13. html - Two toed sloth
26. Jamrockin - Christmas Music

19. LetitSnow - Glass Winged Butterfly
22. PBC - My Cat Pangur Ban
24. Deva - Roller Coaster Tycoon
5. Orca2011 - Karelian Pie

25. Gwen - Salmiakki

YES! Orca's death has been avenged! Though I guess now we are just left with a convert and chaos?
I believe dvmds info dump said that they're were 4 originals (Gwen, lotf, and aloha, +1 more). PBC was a self convert,which I don't know what it is, but don't think she counted as an original.

I believe dvmds info dump said that they're were 4 originals (Gwen, lotf, and aloha, +1 more). PBC was a self convert,which I don't know what it is, but don't think she counted as an original.
She was probably just a chaos character that got to choose to become a villager or a wolf. Cats are fickle like that.

Woo! Glad my gut was right on that one! :clap:

Which brings us back to the other cat in the game...
Not chaos. If the affiliation seering item is still out there feel free to use it on me.
NOTE: There is a chaos player in this game. They may win with either wolves or villagers.
Even so, I'm not terribly concerned with whomever chaos is since they can win with either side. Unless they are responsible for the some of the extra night kills?
I've talked to a couple people that maybe Trilt's ferret, Darwin, is chaos. Haven't heart of anyone with that role yet though.​

Hmm. If they actually win with either side that's technically neutral...if it's truly a chaos role then we do need to worry about them at some point because typically when chaos wins, no one else does. I originally interpreted trilt's statement to mean that they can win no matter if wolves =villagers or wolves are all gone, as long as they meet whatever their win condition is. So, not like our original win condition last game where we had to get rid of the wolves to win. When that was changed (after LIS's conversion), trilt used that same wording - we could win with either side - but I'm pretty sure our winning would have negated any other team's win.

Since the wolves know my role ability, I'm a Wacom tablet and send a drawing each night. My gems have included inviting gwen and rocky to the pants party, conveying to mad jack my disdain of candida via South park kyle's mother, and sending a cute picture of bacon and grumpy cat to dvmd, and I was going to send a picture to WildZoo the night I was redirected. I also taunted deva the night before we incorrectly lynched her

Reactions: 1 users
Sorry I let this one go. I was pretty busy today.

I was thinking about posting this before, but now I'm glad I didn't. It might have gotten Gwen another day.

How certain are people feeling about STB's villager-ness? (1) She's the person I helped on the second multi-kill night, and (2) I was watched by a cat one night. STB claimed that wasn't her, and PBC was alive at the time, but PBC death role description didn't include any type of tracking. I know STB said she can open convo's with people, but open convo's + tracking seems like a powerful role that fits more with the wolves.

I was thinking about posting this before, but now I'm glad I didn't. It might have gotten Gwen another day.

How certain are people feeling about STB's villager-ness? (1) She's the person I helped on the second multi-kill night, and (2) I was watched by a cat one night. STB claimed that wasn't her, and PBC was alive at the time, but PBC death role description didn't include any type of tracking. I know STB said she can open convo's with people, but open convo's + tracking seems like a powerful role that fits more with the wolves.
I was the first to bring up feels on Gwen and voted to lynch her Wednesday. Also talked about her odd posts via pm with Wildzoo the other day before the Pbc post and voted to lynch her then too. Obviously voted for her again today.

I've posted my role description. Setting up a daily pm is my one and only ability.

I know we've lost some seers but if there are any left or any items look into me please.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Or chaos.

I was also tracked by Wildzoo night 2 (one of the 3 kill nights). All I did was open a convo with MJ which is who wz saw me interacting with.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Still doesn't eliminate chaos as an option. Not saying you are chaos, just that it doesn't eliminate you being chaos.

I'd be really shocked if Trilt made both cats as wolves and don't believe you are a wolf.

If we think PBC was chaos and converted herself to wolf, then there would be no chaos left I guess. Though I would think that would have been mentioned in her writeup.

I think PBC was a villager auto converted to wolf. It would explain why half her name is black and other half is red. And it matches her write up the best.

I actually didn't know orca was an affiliation seer until this mornings write-up. She did use her ability on me N1 and I was notified of it, but I didn't realize she also got my affiliation.
I think there may be a way to clear people for certain nights. I think she also used her ability on me based on a notification I received in the N(# redacted to see if a wolf tries to claim my night) morning results. If anyone else got a notification with their morning write ups that might be attributed to orca using her ability on you, by finding out what night it was used on you supposedly that would clear you for up to that night since orca I don't think ever had strong feelings about lynching someone. If Zen never boosted her then if we get 2 people who claim the same night then we know one is just a wolf trying to claim being cleared.

If people think this is a dumb idea feel free to shoot me down. We can also wait until the morning to do it if that's a smarter move.

I think there may be a way to clear people for certain nights. I think she also used her ability on me based on a notification I received in the N(# redacted to see if a wolf tries to claim my night) morning results. If anyone else got a notification with their morning write ups that might be attributed to orca using her ability on you, by finding out what night it was used on you supposedly that would clear you for up to that night since orca I don't think ever had strong feelings about lynching someone. If Zen never boosted her then if we get 2 people who claim the same night then we know one is just a wolf trying to claim being cleared.

If people think this is a dumb idea feel free to shoot me down. We can also wait until the morning to do it if that's a smarter move.
So to start this off:
N1: Jilary (she said so earlier on thread)
N2:
N3:
N4:
N5:
N6:
N7:

And one of those nights was me. But I'm leaving the number a mystery in case a wolf tries to claim it. I have told someone else which night though.

Also if you have a good ability and ever ate anything gross realize that the wolves know your ability.

I ate something delicious as well a few nights ago.