Stranger Things Part 2 - WW Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Pizza Satisfying GIF

I was watching this, not thinking it’s a loop, and I screamed “MAKE THE BOULE ALREADY”

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
All this talk of pancakes making me think about how I had good, fluffy pancakes when Zenge and I got breakfast with pleasy and Mr. pleasy a few weeks ago!

1658366323477.png

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Powerwolfing so does not sound like midwife’s ww youth of hiding in her burrow until getting misyeeted. All whipping and puking seemed entirely defensive in that threads.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
@Viscernable I been meaning to ask you, why are you an angry clock with a weapon now, it alarms me

• Haha
Pun not intended but freely given

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Apologies for my absence today, but if we're friends on snapchat you can see my snap story for some cool pictures from the International Crane Foundation!

My phone died while I was there and I didn't get back to my hotel until well after vote close, hence the delays.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
(The history is it’s from when flushy was going to run countdown but I liked it and just kept it)

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users
For the record, I have NEVER misread True in any game I've played with him, therefore that comment about my misreading him in dead chats was LIBEL and I will be spite voting him at the start of whatever game I play next.

Last edited:
  • Care
For the record, I have NEVER misread True in any game I've played with him, therefore that comment about my misreading him in dead chats was LIBEL and I will be spite voting him at the start of whatever game I play next.
But what about the tot chats :thinking:

But what about the tot chats :thinking:
My tot chat reads are often opposite of how I read people in games I'm in. I'm a wizard at reading Zenge in tot chat. I suck at reading him in games I play :rofl:

There's a reason spec chat reads don't count toward reading cards. It's why I only have a permit right now when it comes to reading Mother.

• Care
Only tangentially related to stranger things, but I’m watching season 4 still and it kind of blows my mind that Jif peanut butter used to be in glass jars. I was so surprised, and my dad reminded me that plastic didn’t used to exist, let alone be so widespread like it is now.

• Love
  • Haha