You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Stranger Things Part 2 - WW Sign Ups
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I was watching this, not thinking it’s a loop, and I screamed “MAKE THE BOULE ALREADY”
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Please notify us if you think you should’ve gotten a PM with a role and haven’t
are those... cupcakes?
#NotMyBread
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
probablyare those... cupcakes?
Hm…maybe tonight….Game to start tomorrow
Please mention if your tag did NOT work.
Roster
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Truenamer
3. @alleycat03
4. @alissa14
5. @potentialsheltervet
6. @genny
7. @Zenge142
8. @Viscernable
9. @Barkley13
Subs
utc. @supershorty
1. @justafluff
2. @holdthemayo
3. @IvyMoose
Tots
uts. @Lawpy
2. @bluestoat
3. @SportPonies
4. @Crayola227
Roster
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Truenamer
3. @alleycat03
4. @alissa14
5. @potentialsheltervet
6. @genny
7. @Zenge142
8. @Viscernable
9. @Barkley13
Subs
utc. @supershorty
1. @justafluff
2. @holdthemayo
3. @IvyMoose
Tots
uts. @Lawpy
2. @bluestoat
3. @SportPonies
4. @Crayola227
Realized I never committed, lol. No worries. Would like to tot if that’s still OK!
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
All this talk of pancakes making me think about how I had good, fluffy pancakes when Zenge and I got breakfast with pleasy and Mr. pleasy a few weeks ago!
Chocolate milk pls? 🥛🥺All this talk of pancakes making me think about how I had good, fluffy pancakes when Zenge and I got breakfast with pleasy and Mr. pleasy a few weeks ago!
View attachment 357412
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That's a chai latte plsChocolate milk pls? 🥛🥺
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Displeased 😭That's a chai latte pls
Imagining yummy chocolate then mentally tasting rich spices and tannic tea is quite the palate shockDispleased 😭
@kaydubs
Did @Animal Midwife Power Wolf in her first outing?
Asking for a spicy friend
Did @Animal Midwife Power Wolf in her first outing?
Asking for a spicy friend
Such soulful eyesYou offered one Rostam picture when PSV was feeling down. I’d like to offer one Dipper picture. I know that they are unequal, but thought maybe you’d appreciate it.
From speechy: "Very handsome."
(She's a thing for cream Goldens.)
NO@kaydubs
Did @Animal Midwife Power Wolf in her first outing?
oh no
Oho!!!
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I knew it sounded sus.
I KNEW IT WAS ANOTHER FAKECLAIM
Powerwolfing so does not sound like midwife’s ww youth of hiding in her burrow until getting misyeeted. All whipping and puking seemed entirely defensive in that threads.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Apologies for my absence today, but if we're friends on snapchat you can see my snap story for some cool pictures from the International Crane Foundation!
My phone died while I was there and I didn't get back to my hotel until well after vote close, hence the delays.
My phone died while I was there and I didn't get back to my hotel until well after vote close, hence the delays.
I ended up continuing to move some stuff for my new residence. I got home right when I posted close, I drove my mom to her house. Thanks for sticking it out with us!
It’s who I am, in my soul@Viscernable I been meaning to ask you, why are you an angry clock with a weapon now, it alarms me
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
(The history is it’s from when flushy was going to run countdown but I liked it and just kept it)
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
For the record, I have NEVER misread True in any game I've played with him, therefore that comment about my misreading him in dead chats was LIBEL and I will be spite voting him at the start of whatever game I play next.
Last edited:
But what about the tot chatsFor the record, I have NEVER misread True in any game I've played with him, therefore that comment about my misreading him in dead chats was LIBEL and I will be spite voting him at the start of whatever game I play next.

supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
My tot chat reads are often opposite of how I read people in games I'm in. I'm a wizard at reading Zenge in tot chat. I suck at reading him in games I play 🤣But what about the tot chats![]()
There's a reason spec chat reads don't count toward reading cards. It's why I only have a permit right now when it comes to reading Mother.
I'm still intimidated by it...(The history is it’s from when flushy was going to run countdown but I liked it and just kept it)
Only tangentially related to stranger things, but I’m watching season 4 still and it kind of blows my mind that Jif peanut butter used to be in glass jars. I was so surprised, and my dad reminded me that plastic didn’t used to exist, let alone be so widespread like it is now.
You fall asleep every game night, like... clockwork.It’s who I am, in my soul
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 368
- Views
- 12K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K